+ Follow This Topic

Thread: texting a guy!!

texting a guy!!

Hey everyone its been a long time since i posted on here! i doubt you're curious about my love life but me and my man are still togather! **yay** even after everything we have been through :') he and i have decided to continue our long distance relationship and visit eachother on major breaks Ok so now the part im upset about. I had some family issues in which i couldnt write to him or talk to him and when i did it was only once or twice a week some times 2 weeks.During that time he wrote to me evry day and was awfully sweet. Now that i can text him again he doesnt text me right away! He may be busy but it still bothers me. It shows what time he has read my text and sometimes he will reply 1 hour late or not at all until i keep texting him it bothers me and upsets me! i dont want to talk to him about it or make a big deal because i feel its going to make me look desperate! Has this ever happened to any female on here? how do you cope? what should i do?? **pulls hair**
    Last edited by starburst; 07-10-12 at 04:04 AM.

He has another girl he likes. She's closer and he sees her more.

That's what my crystal ball is telling me.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

How do you text him? What do you say when you bug the crap out of him with your texting? Do you leave it with a question asked or are you one of those lame texters that says "wassup" and then expect him to jump at explaining to you what he's up to?

Why do you need to text so much? You are desperate if you want him to be more communicative then once a day IMO. Why can't you just relax and skype him at a certain time each nite or every other nite or something that you both agree to? Would you be satified with skyping him at a set time instead of random texting that is (evidently) annoying him because he's too busy to respond immediately.

What can you come up with, what type of a plan regarding the contact that would be satisfactory to you? Think of what you'd like and then propose that to him instead of being afraid of looking desperate while you actually suffer because of it.

long distance is stupidity and wasting of time.

get real stop putting so much time in fantasy,
    nd i guess he have a real lfe so, he cant text you 24/7 logical

Well, personally long distance is hard to maintain and he's probably busy. Yes, he read your text, but maybe he has other things to do and you did say how he would write to you every day and it'll take you a couple of days. So maybe you should tell him about it.

Not everyone likes texting and some people find replying straight away a pain in the arse. You're not even seeing each other and what he's doing/not doing is already pissing you off. Not exactly optimistic for the future is it?