+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you discover the importance of sexual compatibility too late?

[QUOTE=bcgirl;834662]John Douglas is the founder of the Behavioural Science unit the FBI has today. They are able to profile the criminal's mind is such a way to be able to catch a serial killer, rapist or whatever.
    The CCM (Crime Classification Manual) is what police, FBI and courts refer to when working on a violent case. They are able to see the degree of crime and judge what type of character is able to do such crimes based on extensive research and case studies. Most sexual deviants fall under categories of sadists. The Depravity Standard has been made up for sexual natured crimes. You can find it on page 62 onwards.
    [url]http://murders.ru/Classific.pdf[/url]
    There are "normal deviants" like most people who like oral, anal... and then there are "pathalogical deviants" who are into sadistic stuff etc. (i didn't make up these phrases either).

They just like sex with a bit of flavour.[quote/]
    while a minority do, deviations stem from somewhere. Tons of money was invested into profiling characters and personalities which top investigative firms such as the FBI use today.

And how many people did Ted Bundy decieve? Many sadistics also have a sociopathic personality and those types of personalities are wolves in sheeps clothing and are the best in deception. If people only were able to read minds would they truely know what a true sociopath is capable of doing. Oh and at least 1% of the population is a sociopath.
    Why do you keep linking sociopaths who victimized people with people who are not sociopaths but like this type of sex? Criminals have nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

Where is your link to that stat of 99 to 1?

You may have knowledge on criminal behaviour but funny enough, we're not talking about criminals or criminal activiy or sociopaths for that matter. We're talking about a type of sex that is different then what society and church has deemed the norm. You deem it deviant, actually.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 11-10-12 at 08:53 AM.

A sociopath is one who is affected with a personality disorder marked by antisocial behavior. A psychopath is a person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse. The two might sound the same to some, however the differences between sociopaths and psychopaths......

A sociopath is one who is affected with a personality disorder marked by antisocial behavior. A psychopath is a person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse. The two might sound the same to some, however the differences between sociopaths and psychopaths are very real.

http://voices.yahoo.com/sociopath-vs-psychopath-there-difference-1906224.html?cat=72

There are certain types of cultures that attract certain types of personalities. BDSM attracts "more" people with personalities that are on or over the edge. That's just the facts, the nature of the beast. It's an extreme fetish, not peeing on each other in the shower (which can be fun btw)

It involves sadism, it's going to draw sadistic people. Not all sadistic people are upstanding citizens who respect boundaries and care about others, are they? It's a very convenient lifestyle for someone who is truly just a violent sociopath to blend in. Kind of like a candy store for a fat kid.

Be safe, know what you are getting in to, know the difference between what you fantasize about and actual reality. Most importantly, know who you get to "know" more than you would most people. It's not just sadistic males either. I can say the most twisted person I saw in the lifestyle was a female. She was fat and unattractive, at least to me (and most normal men). Maybe that's why she wanted men who were masochists to take out her lifetime of getting ignored on, who knows.

Minx seems level headed, I'm not worried about her.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

That's why it's best to pay a professional for the service.

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    There are certain types of cultures that attract certain types of personalities. BDSM attracts "more" people with personalities that are on or over the edge. That's just the facts, the nature of the beast. It's an extreme fetish, not peeing on each other in the shower (which can be fun btw)

It involves sadism, it's going to draw sadistic people. Not all sadistic people are upstanding citizens who respect boundaries and care about others, are they? It's a very convenient lifestyle for someone who is truly just a violent sociopath to blend in. Kind of like a candy store for a fat kid.

Be safe, know what you are getting in to, know the difference between what you fantasize about and actual reality. Most importantly, know who you get to "know" more than you would most people. It's not just sadistic males either. I can say the most twisted person I saw in the lifestyle was a female. She was fat and unattractive, at least to me (and most normal men). Maybe that's why she wanted men who were masochists to take out her lifetime of getting ignored on, who knows.

Minx seems level headed, I'm not worried about her.
    Peeing on each other in the shower? You really are a dirty bastard.

Wake I think u r missing the point. Sure there is a small percentage of the population that r serial killers...of that small population they r mainly into sadism...I gave u a link. There are varying degrees of sexual deviants from mild to evil. The majority of sadistics do not commit murders or rape....there needs to be multiple other factors that come into play in what forms a rapist. We r not talking about a light spank...we r talking about a sadist who enjoys inflicting physical pain on the form of strangulation, torture, blood shed which I assume is what minx craves. Thus a personality who enjoys inflicting such pain for their personal enjoyment and amusement is a sexual deviant and the word deviant means not of the norm. And no I am not a missionary style church bible person. I state from experience and what I have read and studied. Most sadists r just like me...I have a full time job, I dress up in business attire everyday, I am good with ppl etc. I am a sadist due to a violent childhood but have worked a lot with myself to address my past and therefore b a better wife, citizen, individual. If most ppl would look at me they would never guess my sociopathic personality. I'm 110 and 5'4, I am good looking and appear like a normal girl next door type. What ppl don't know is that I have betrayed my former lover in the worst ways in the form of multiple cheating, mental torture and control. Did he have an idea of the extent of my acts? Heck no. No one does including my current husband, best friends if he were to know he may run for the hills...but I am able to post anonymously here and perhaps give some of u readers some insight as to sociopathic sadistic types.

Serial killers seem to like BC as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    John Douglas is the founder of the Behavioural Science unit the FBI has today. They are able to profile the criminal's mind is such a way to be able to catch a serial killer, rapist or whatever.
    The CCM (Crime Classification Manual) is what police, FBI and courts refer to when working on a violent case. They are able to see the degree of crime and judge what type of character is able to do such crimes based on extensive research and case studies. Most sexual deviants fall under categories of sadists. The Depravity Standard has been made up for sexual natured crimes. You can find it on page 62 onwards.
    [url]http://murders.ru/Classific.pdf[/url]
    There are "normal deviants" like most people who like oral, anal... and then there are "pathalogical deviants" who are into sadistic stuff etc. (i didn't make up these phrases either).
    I've just realised where I've heard the name John Douglas before - he featured in a book by Jon Ronson called 'The Psychopath Test' which contained a chapter on criminal profiling. I can't find the book right now, but I've found a nice little article for you to read about the now debunked concept of criminal profiling: http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/11/12/071112fa_fact_gladwell?currentPage=all (your John Douglas makes an appearance in this story btw - what a ****ing moron he is.)
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

No The true author is Dr. Robert Hare from the University of BC. His Psychopath Checklist is used by the FBI and other crime agencies all over the world.

Here is a link to his book. http://www.amazon.ca/Without-Conscience-Disturbing-World-Psychopaths/dp/1572304510

I read it...it's a very good read.
    Last edited by smackie9; 11-10-12 at 10:41 AM.

Here's a brilliant psychologist, Dr. Park Deitz interviewing the Iceman, Richard Kuklinski http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJhB1HFY4CQ

I've been following this case....this guy is truly a psychopath, OCD.....scary shit that is....http://abcnews.go.com/US/stalker-murderer-justice-waseem-dakers-victims-prevailed/story?id=17398387#.UHY1MVG5-lZ

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    No The true author is Dr. Robert Hare from the University of BC. His Psychopath Checklist is used by the FBI and other crime agencies all over the world.

Here is a link to his book. http://www.amazon.ca/Without-Conscience-Disturbing-World-Psychopaths/dp/1572304510

I read it...it's a very good read.
    No, I definitely meant Jon Ronson. The title is a nod to Hare, but during the course of the book Ronson highlights the dangers of using such a blunt tool as Hare's checklist. He even interviewed Hare a few times and attended one of his 'psychopath spotting' classes. Hare doesn't come off too well in 'The Pschopath Test' truth be told, nor does his book or checklist.

Check it out, you'll like it:
    http://www.amazon.ca/Psychopath-Test-Journey-Through-Industry/dp/1594488010/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1349924862&sr=1-1
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

@ bcgirl: Your link didn't open and I suspect that it doesn't show your 99 to 1 ratio anyway. Perhaps you were just exagerating. I am not doubting your personal sociopathy... I'm just telling you that your assertions are'nt founded. Not 99 out of 100 of those who perfer Being a Dom or a Sub have had childhood abuses or traumas. Some yes, but not the way you're going on about it. Not 99 out of 100 are fodder for the Criminal Minds programme either. Anyway, we're arguing symantics and your own prejudices so I'll leave it. I'm not going to quote it in case you want to delete what you've shared before it's used against you here in the future. All we need is to have Iaminnocentma group yet another Canadian in his box of fruit loops

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't believe governments spend money to study this kind of stuff, particularly given other needs.

Sex is private, do what you like with whom you like. Where I draw the line is when people parade their fetishes out for others to see. Keep that stuff to yourself (I don't think it needs to be on youtube, for example). If urine is your preferred flavour of the month, go for it, but I don't want to hear about it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast