+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want threesome but boyfriend doesn't.

I want threesome but boyfriend doesn't.

Hello ladies and gents,

My boyfriend have been together for over six years and things are wonderful. We act like best friends, spend quality time together, common interests (xbox, cooking, shopping), our families and friends get along great, etc.

So recently, my best friend and I have been talking about how awesome it would be to be in a threesome together. I asked my boyfriend if we could have one, with my best friend. At first he agreed, I was excited. A few moments later, he changed his mind and said it would ruin our relationship. I'm happy that he cares about relationship so much, but our sex life is kinda beginning to...simmer down.

I don't look forward to sex as much as I used to. When him and I DO have sex, I fantasize about the threesome with my best friend. I have known my best friend for over ten years, we are awfully close, been through all types of situations together, made out a few times, etc... so no, there's no "jealousy" factor there. I'm bi as well, so it's hard for me to be jealous of a girl when I'm so attracted to them. My boyfriend was kind of hurt that I would want to share him, but why not? Everyone fantasizes about sexual experiences with other people while in a relationship, why not make it a reality?

I have dated a couple guys in the past and have brought up the whole "let's do a threesome!" thing as well, but they also get weirded out and say it's going to ruin things. And when I don't get what I want, I usually leave. I know, I know, not the most sensible thing to do. The boyfriend I'm with right now, I can't just do that because I love the guy.

I'm torn. My libido is high, I value sex but I care about him a lot. I'm a part time catalog model to pay off my tuition, so I'm constantly surrounded by temptation (attractive photographers, male models, etc.). It sucks. What should I do?

I may be a little slow, but do you want a threesome with your boyfriend and another man or another woman?

Sounds like your sexual needs are not the same as your BFs so you either stay with him and accept the frustration or leave him and find somebody more compatible sexually. It really is that simple.

Your common interests are xbox, cooking and shopping? **** me.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Your common interests are xbox, cooking and shopping? **** me.
    I know, right?

"I'm bisexual. I play xbox. I have a high sex drive. I'm a model. hehehehehheh!!!!11one"

What she really means by, "I'm paying off my tuition with my modeling" is, "My in-state tuition is largely government-funded, so I pay the recreation center fees amounting to just over $50 by giving an occasional blowjob."

[edit] "...to my step-father."
    Last edited by KingZ; 08-10-12 at 04:30 PM.

I dont think that is right.

For you ,especially as a woman to want that, i would say become a legally whore.
    then you can do it all, al the way and also get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    I know, right?

"I'm bisexual. I play xbox. I have a high sex drive. I'm a model. hehehehehheh!!!!11one"

What she really means by, "I'm paying off my tuition with my modeling" is, "My in-state tuition is largely government-funded, so I pay the recreation center fees amounting to just over $50 by giving an occasional blowjob."

Yeah, nice summary man.

My point was, im not sure why this daft bitch is shocked her fag bf doesnt want a 3some, if he also likes ****ing shopping and cooking. She should go out and find a real man, one of those male models she meets on shoots maybe, lolz.

What a bunch of a*holes. Having a threesome is breaking a certain barrier that it is not easy to break for many people.

He could be having doubts, for example, as if you would then demand a threesome with another man. Many men would (gladly) accept a threesome with a third woman, but never with a third man. He could be affraid that if he agrees to the first, he would be forced to agree then to the second should the subject come up.

He could also think your friend as a possible competition (it's YOU who want the threesome). Have you though about doing it but bringing a complete stranger instead of a close friend into the bed? That way he is assured it will be completly physical and not have specific feelings involved.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think this is a troll post.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    I know, right?

Ah damn, I'm sorry...did you grow up in that type of environment where your mom or sister had to do that? You guys probably qualify for generous grants and full scholarships because of your poor living situation, but I didn't receive a cent of help from the government.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Yeah, nice summary man.

My point was, im not sure why this daft bitch is shocked her fag bf doesnt want a 3some, if he also likes ****ing shopping and cooking. She should go out and find a real man, one of those male models she meets on shoots maybe, lolz.
    Lolz! What a hater. It's hard not to envy my situation, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperkitten View Post
    but I didn't receive a cent of help from the government.
    HAHA.

Guys, take notes. This is a world-class attention whore. She couldn't focus for too long on me revealing how she gets her money; she almost immediately had to throw in that she "didn't receive a cent of help from the government" for more attention, despite it being almost completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Actually, not only was it completely irrelevant, but it isn't even true. Ignoring for a minute that she's probably in-state, which means the government has paid for at least half of her "education", in "marketing", or "psychology", or whatever the fu​ck, let's look at this on a more fundamental level: Does she get to school using public roads? Then yes, she had help from the government.

While I'm here, I should throw in the fact that if she really did pay for 100% of her education, she's a complete moron.

It's hard not to envy my situation, I know.
    Meow! No, not in the least my little boaderline personality disordered kitten.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperkitten View Post
    Ah damn, I'm sorry...did you grow up in that type of environment where your mom or sister had to do that? You guys probably qualify for generous grants and full scholarships because of your poor living situation, but I didn't receive a cent of help from the government.
    That's too bad you didn't think to ask, you could have used the funding for psychological help O.o

So you you are saying you have left two previous relationships because they didn't agree to your request for a threesome, and now you onto a third BF, and the pattern repeats itself. You are sabotaging your relationship because you are not getting your sexual fantasy fulfilled by not trying other things to spice up things in the bedroom that he would be more comfortable with. GF is this is so important for you, you must stipulate this at the beginning of a relationship, like by the 3rd date you say "So how do you feel about threesomes?" "Have you ever or wanted to experience it?" then see where the discussion goes. If they are not on board, then don't waste your time investing in a relationship with them. You have had two failed relationships to figure this out. Smarted up. Either you accept this will never be and work on trying other things with him, or dump this guy and place an ad in the personals "Looking for a serious relationship with a guy that is very open to sexual experimentation".