Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by King of King
    I begin to read it from the paragraph. It scares me. ... so terrible my god
    Are...you talking?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha that note is true.. shit happens to everyone. it's how you take that shit that decides the type of person you actually are. stress is only a factor of life that can be dealt with in many different ways.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

suicide, scary thought...

sometimes, just sometimes, i think about it too. but then i remember that there is one person who loves me very, very, very much. and he really needs me.

but anyways, stay focus on the positive. i think because we're young, we keep thinking things aren't going to get better, but they always do.

and if we die, then the people we care for won't get to know that we care for them. we don't get to show them.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by Stillinlove
    BUt what keeps me going is knowing that the girl i love is out there somewhere living her life happy like she always did before i knew her, and like she always will. If i die id never see her again and lose everything. I dont care if id die, but ceasing to exist would take her further away from me than she is now
    I kind of like that. I do not think its stupid. It is definitly a perspective I can relate too.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    don't you think that's pretty ****ing selfish?
    I can not explain to you why but for some reason I do not think it is selfish.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 20-04-05 at 04:04 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was suicidal when I was younger and didn't know how to handle stress, pain, and disappointment.

Now that I can, I look back and go....what a stupid idiot I would've been if I'd have killed myself. I would've missed out on all the good stuff I am experiencing now. I also would've caused my family pain I could never bear to put them through.

There's always something better waiting down the road. My sister sent me this cheesy fridge magnet that says "If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." I can't put it any better than that.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm waiting for the day I get in a fatal car accident.

I really feel like if I'm gonna die any time soon it's gonna be from that.

It started off as a normal drive to work...

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer

Now that I can, I look back and go....what a stupid idiot I would've been if I'd have killed myself. I would've missed out on all the good stuff I am experiencing now. I also would've caused my family pain I could never bear to put them through.

There's always something better waiting down the road. My sister sent me this cheesy fridge magnet that says "If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." I can't put it any better than that.
    Good for you that you are now feeling great and all that BS. No offense but I get tired of hearing its going to get better. I have no money, no job, no girlfriend, no education, no life...things look worse and worse the further I look down the road. Its all different from everyones perspective right?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    I'm waiting for the day I get in a fatal car accident.

I really feel like if I'm gonna die any time soon it's gonna be from that.

It started off as a normal drive to work...
    Haha! Would that be the beginning of your suicide note?

Man, my suicide note would be SO sweet.

We should have a thread of suicide notes and compete to see who can write the best one! Virgin, you can go first since you seem like you're going to use one soon. Or we could all compete and you could use the best one!

Come on, Virge, you know I'm kidding. Your problem is that you're afraid that you're going to drag your present into the future. The only way that can happen is if you continue to live in the fear that you're going to drag your present into the future.

Give yourself a bit of time. Try starting a workout program or something, go jogging or biking, do something! Before you know it, this little stint of depression will seem silly and short-lived.

Man, you have a lot more to do on this earthly plane of existence. And you owe it to your parents to at least hold on to the life they gave you. If you need to talk there are always those of us willing to listen.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
    Come on, Virge, you know I'm kidding. Your problem is that you're afraid that you're going to drag your present into the future. The only way that can happen is if you continue to live in the fear that you're going to drag your present into the future.

Give yourself a bit of time. Try starting a workout program or something, go jogging or biking, do something! Before you know it, this little stint of depression will seem silly and short-lived.

Man, you have a lot more to do on this earthly plane of existence. And you owe it to your parents to at least hold on to the life they gave you. If you need to talk there are always those of us willing to listen.

Peace.
    You know nothing of how things are. My future is worse and worse so it obviously is not my dragged on present.

Virgin- you're only 22. Stop looking down the road and pay attention to the now. Baby steps.. baby steps.. Get a job, you'll get money. Get money, get education.. or get a job, get money, get money, get girls.. (okay, not all girls are for the money), or get a job, meet people, maybe get a girlfriend..
    or get a job, get money, get education, meet girls while you're getting an education..

get the drift? do small things one step at a time.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Artyemi----THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. By george that is an excellent piece of advise.
    "Baby steps!!!" I think I am going to frame those 2 words up on my wall.

Only Virgins-----Rome wasn't built in a day. So cheer up. If you kill yourself now, you will die a virgin.

I definitely have a positive outlook on life. I'm an optimist amidst the realist in me. Plus, maybe I'm selfish, but I really really want my life. It's all I got right now and I feel I'm in control of it. Everyone is in their own degree. You can do with it what you will.. especially if you live in a developed country where you are pretty much priviliged. We always seem to compare ourselves with those that do better, though, and makes us seem like our life is shitty. Maybe what we need is a slap of reality...to see how bad it can REALLY be. Go be homeless for a while with no place to change/shower/sleep. No money. Eating out of garbage cans, etc.

Nobody that has the ability to get on an internet computer to post here regularly can say they have it any kind of bad in their lives. You must keep comparing yourselves to the celebrities on E!. Consider that you may be watching too much TV where they sensationalize the lives of the rich and famous...thus your depressions.

Or you could be chemically imbalanced...you may want to seek professional help.

i remember my 18 to 22 stretch being the hardest time of my life. i was depressed and lonely just like virgin. you'll get through it. everybody has a hard time. life isn't easy or effortless. we have to have to take our lessons and move on to the next all the time! don't give up on yourself at 22 life hasn't even started for you!

If theres one thing I like about life is how funny everything is, some people have all the luck, and then theres me, lol. I go through life thinking it cant get any worse and then a bird shits on me as im walking into my work, XD. ( That really happend... twice)
    and i just laugh. Or im deep in the darkness of my heart and then sometimes i cant hope but smile. Human nature is a very weird thing. The fact that we cling to hope, no matter how far fetched it is, and let that get us through is amazing, its almost like a gift we have. Or a curse, who knows. At a certain point in depression you start to break down physically and mentally. (At one point i was losing my social skills >.<.) and i have physical pain in my heart, where it used to hurt when i cried. But now, its like whatever. I always seem to get through somehow, whats the worse that could happen. usually at this point something bad happens, my pos car breaks down, or someone wants to beat me up for no reason, etc. But hey when you think about it its pretty funny. Someone up there must really be having fun screwing me around, and i think im having fun too. Well im amused anyway. Hold on Ov I did and 3 years later it still eats at me like a parasite in my gut, but hope keeps it down. But what the hell do I know?
    Boys dont cry...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If your life has really come to the standstill you say it has...maybe you'd like to try to get away and do somethin' different?

[url]www.americorp.org[/url]

and more specifically...what I'm joining

[url]http://www.americorps.org/nccc/index.html[/url]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast