+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I like this suicide poem note.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i remember my 18 to 22 stretch being the hardest time of my life. i was depressed and lonely just like virgin. you'll get through it. everybody has a hard time. life isn't easy or effortless. we have to have to take our lessons and move on to the next all the time! don't give up on yourself at 22 life hasn't even started for you!
    Everyone is different. I may be depressed and lonely also at 22 but I do not see a route ahead were it is going to get better for me. My standards do not fit with society and everything is made to make me angry. My parents wont stop biathing that I am doing nothing with my life and I see no options of things to do with my life. I flunked 3 different colleges( do to lack of effort). I am probably one of the most laziest people in the world. I find everything pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillinlove
    At a certain point in depression you start to break down physically and mentally.
    Yes, I will vouch for that. How you break down mentally depends on the individual but physically (if its bad) things get really sour quick. Life does seem to kick me down when I am on the ground and when it seems It will not get worse..life goes and grabs a bat and starts beating me with that.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Yeah, laziness causes a stagnation in your life, which may lead to depression. Maybe you need some incentive to take some ACTION. Maybe you just have it way too easy. If you had to struggle to survive you may be forced to work, thus taking away that boredom. Try getting out on the street to survive on your own for a little while..you'll get a renewed and refreshed sense of life.

take a nice road trip, that's always a nice adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I do not see a route ahead were it is going to get better for me. My standards do not fit with society and everything is made to make me angry.
    Tell me, Virgin, what route do you see ahead of you?

And what makes you angry?

If all our standards fit with society, it would be a pretty boring place, wouldn't ya think?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    take a nice road trip, that's always a nice adventure.
    Yep! Yep! Yep! What a great idea!
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    Tell me, Virgin, what route do you see ahead of you?
    A terrible one. With alot of pain.

what's the pain caused by?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    what's the pain caused by?
    everything.

depend on his view...

Ya wanna know what got me going again after all of the shit i went through? Its stupid and im pathetic i guess. Doesnt seem that way to me, but im not the most normal person, so who knows? Anyway, one day i was hurting really bad inside for the person i love, and i was getting pretty violent with everyone, and i went for a drive. I was hoping that id wreck, heh. Then for whatever reason it dawned on me, what would she be thinking if she saw me right now? If she saw what ive done, and what ive become? As stupid as it sounds, for her sake i decided to become a better person, and forget death, forget the pain, its still there, but i dont let it consume my life. At this point a cop pulls me over, i get home and the lights are off, and only bills i cant pay in the mail. But in the end, I was finally smiling again.
    Boys dont cry...

everything.
    Be more precise, let us see if this pain is self inflicted emotionally or not....it is your thread man.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good for you that you are now feeling great and all that BS. No offense but I get tired of hearing its going to get better. I have no money, no job, no girlfriend, no education, no life...things look worse and worse the further I look down the road. Its all different from everyones perspective right?
    Thanks OV, but its not a bunch of 'BS' as you so nicely put it. I was trying to offer you some hope for the future but I don't know why I bother trying.

Everybody goes the the same shit you're going through....yes, EVERYBODY. You are not the only person on the planet feeling like crap, and your life is only going to get worse if you let it. Guess what? You have no job, no money, no gf, and no life because that's what you've chosen. Get control of your life and your priorities. Otherwise, whatever you get is what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillinlove
    Ya wanna know what got me going again after all of the shit i went through? Its stupid and im pathetic i guess. Doesnt seem that way to me, but im not the most normal person, so who knows? Anyway, one day i was hurting really bad inside for the person i love, and i was getting pretty violent with everyone, and i went for a drive. I was hoping that id wreck, heh. Then for whatever reason it dawned on me, what would she be thinking if she saw me right now? If she saw what ive done, and what ive become? As stupid as it sounds, for her sake i decided to become a better person, and forget death, forget the pain, its still there, but i dont let it consume my life. At this point a cop pulls me over, i get home and the lights are off, and only bills i cant pay in the mail. But in the end, I was finally smiling again.
    It hurts really bad not to be with the one I love too. I am having trouble getting over it. Why are you pathetic? I don't think so. Life sucks and at least you deal with it some how.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Everybody goes the the same shit you're going through....yes, EVERYBODY. You are not the only person on the planet feeling like crap, and your life is only going to get worse if you let it. Guess what? You have no job, no money, no gf, and no life because that's what you've chosen. Get control of your life and your priorities. Otherwise, whatever you get is what you deserve.
    You dont have to act like Mr. I know it all reality here. I do not try to be mean. I chose nothing just to let you know and I dont have the options you seem to be thinking of in your head. Everyone makes it sound so simple. Oh yea do this and that...easy for others to say and hard for me to do. I deserve what I get? This is decided how?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 21-04-05 at 09:34 AM.

I deserve what I get? This is decided how?
    Better question,

Why should you deserve anything better?
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Quote Originally Posted by LightOn

Why should you deserve anything better?
    You tell me. Things are not the way they should be or shouldn't be....they just simply are the way they are.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast