+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I like this suicide poem note.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    You can't help others if you can't help yourself. My take on this is you are just lookin' for attention. You claim that you have no job, no education and no girlfriend. Who's fault is that? Who's fault is it because your lazy? Who's fault is it because you have no education? Who's fault is it because you have no GF? From where I'm standin' and many other members of this board will comply with me, it's your fault.
    Yea sure, point the finger at me. thats what everyone does. Its always my fault. Its a good thing for you and other members on this board that you are standing were you are and not were I am...trust me..
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Ov i have a feeling we are the only people on this bbs that understand what is going on with you. People have to look past the physical, because physical situations do not cause the worst pain. When you have other problems in your life, having your soul slowly dying doesnt help. Your going to have to come to terms with yourself or it will be too late ov. I know you dont care, because i didnt. But im going to use love to help me, not destroy me, as i did for 3 years. (and theres alot of inreparable damage). I feel for you man, because i can empathize with your situation. To tell you the truth i am jealous of you. You know where she ****ing is. You pretty much know shes ok. I would do anything for that information about the woman i love. At least to apologize to her... /sigh Im sorry. Anyway dude, please find a reason to live. There is nothing after this, and ceasing to exist sounds like it would suck ass.
    Boys dont cry...

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Yea sure, point the finger at me. thats what everyone does. Its always my fault. Its a good thing for you and other members on this board that you are standing were you are and not were I am...trust me..
    You don't seem to get it do you? If there is a problem, find an solution. Not hang on a forum spewing shit about how hard your life is. Yes, your going through a rough patch at the moment, but doesn't everyone else? Because we don't post about it on a forum doesn't mean at some point of our lives we aren't standin' in the same postion as yourself. Reguardless if people comply or empathize with you, do us and yourself a favor... and grow the **** up.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

You don't seem to get it do you? If there is a problem, find an solution. Not hang on a forum spewing shit about how hard your life is. Yes, your going through a rough patch at the moment, but doesn't everyone else? Because we don't post about it on a forum doesn't mean at some point of our lives we aren't standin' in the same postion as yourself. Reguardless if people comply or empathize with you, do us and yourself a favor... and grow the **** up.

I like this forum, alot. But when i came here, i thought it was a love forum, not a relationship forum. Although its really cool, i think OVs problem is love. Something someone who isnt going through, or never has gone through what ov is, would never understand
    Boys dont cry...

Quote Originally Posted by Stillinlove
    I like this forum, alot. But when i came here, i thought it was a love forum, not a relationship forum. Although its really cool, i think OVs problem is love. Something someone who isnt going through, or never has gone through what ov is, would never understand
    I'm slightly confused because isn't love a huge part of relationship? How can you have a relationship without love? Well, I guess you can, but it would be a waste of time.

And OV, just call the girl already if you want to be with her.

Please, please call the girl.

*get down on knees and beg*
    "Ogres are like onions."

i mean , but when it comes to, oh when should i kiss him, am i too young, etc, you would see my point
    Boys dont cry...

ahh, yes, i do.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd like to die on top of a mountain in fall.

Now I'm not a big fan of fall to tell the truth.

But to be able to look across and see all the pretty colors for miles upon miles before I pass on...

::sigh::

my method of suicide will not be:

falls
    slitting my wrist
    blowing my head off

or anything like that because I'm afraid of pain

so i'd rather not kill myself, and just let my life runs its course, and enjoy every little thing about till it ends.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by Stillinlove
    Ov i have a feeling we are the only people on this bbs that understand what is going on with you. People have to look past the physical, because physical situations do not cause the worst pain. When you have other problems in your life, having your soul slowly dying doesnt help. Your going to have to come to terms with yourself or it will be too late ov. I know you dont care, because i didnt. But im going to use love to help me, not destroy me, as i did for 3 years. (and theres alot of inreparable damage). I feel for you man, because i can empathize with your situation. To tell you the truth i am jealous of you. You know where she ****ing is. You pretty much know shes ok. I would do anything for that information about the woman i love. At least to apologize to her... /sigh Im sorry. Anyway dude, please find a reason to live. There is nothing after this, and ceasing to exist sounds like it would suck ass.
    Yea, Physical pain is temporary. Sometimes I wonder what the threshold is for emotional pain. How can you use love to help you? Specially since you are not with the person you believe you love?. I know who I am and I know were I stand....I just don't like my situation and changing it is almost impossible through my perspective. I think she is ok. I know were she lives but I do not know what she is ever doing. I think ceasing to exists only sucks ass when you have not ceased to exist yet. Its non-exitance so its just nothing....kind of peace-full through my persepctive with all the stuff going on in my life. I think you might have had feelings for someone like me after reading your posts. Talking to my friends in person or when we go somewhere is like talking to a wall. I explain what I am feelings and its as if they don't understand and just change the subject like this "Here Tom, A beer fixes anything!" ...I hate that so much that I actually started to avoid alot of my friends. I can not relate to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    I'm slightly confused because isn't love a huge part of relationship?
    Yea, it is a big part but neither of those two need each other to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    my method of suicide will not be:

falls
    slitting my wrist
    blowing my head off
    The first 2 are actually pain-full. Slitting your wrist will hurt and you have to cut really deep to hit the proper vein. The third requires a weapon. The first will hurt for at least 2 seconds that you hit the ground...terribly...

I would like to overdose on morphine but getting my hands on some is difficult.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 23-04-05 at 02:37 AM.

If You Love Her ****ing Pick Up The Phone, You Don't Want Her Because Shes A Nympho But You Sit Her Bitching About How You Wished You Were With Her. Make Up Your God Damn Mind, This Stupid Thread Is Pissing Me Off. Your Doing Nothing To Help Yourself
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

If You Love Her ****ing Pick Up The Phone, You Don't Want Her Because Shes A Nympho But You Sit Her Bitching About How You Wished You Were With Her. Make Up Your God Damn Mind, This Stupid Thread Is Pissing Me Off. Your Doing Nothing To Help Yourself
    Wrong thread buddy. This is the suicide one. I am not biatching on here about that. Anyways ..its called a contradiction and thats were I am. You need some anger management.

-
    It hurts really bad not to be with the one I love too. I am having trouble getting over it. Why are you pathetic? I don't think so. Life sucks and at least you deal with it some how.
    -
    Give up? not really...I always want to be with her. I don't bother her were she is but I have no interest in other women either.
    I am not biatching on here about that.
    What were you saying again?
    Last edited by Kiechi; 23-04-05 at 03:05 AM.

OV, sometimes, friends don't know what to say to make you feel better so they change subject. And family don't know what to say so they make you feel worse.

I wish I could sympathize with you, but you're right because each of us go through things differently. And it's even harder for me to sympathize with you because I have never been in love. But I can understand what it feels like to think things are not going to get better because it's what I'm feeling right now.

But I work really hard to pretend things are okay. and now I think, if I can't take my own life, it must mean that there is something there that I still value, that there are things left here on earth that I will dearly miss if I'm gone. If you really want to die, then nothing can stop you. You will find a way. If you can't kill youself, what's holding you back? Surely, it's not your inability to get a hold of morphine. Maybe there's something that you can't leave behind. Focus on that little ray of hope.
    "Ogres are like onions."

The worst thing anyone can do is sympathize with OV, because then he will feel comfortable with this attitude he has on life because someone is sympathizing with him therefor he feels accepted.

That's the worst thing anyone can do to someone who is "claiming" to be suicidal, is sympathize....

Sympathy giver - awww here is a cookie...wanna tell me about it....awww you're right, i know its rough, i know it can be tough, i feel your pain, i understand you, here is another cookie.

Sympathy reciever - it is so bad he/she hates me, everyone hates me, i hate me, i need to slit my wrist, i need you to feel sorry for me because i dont get the attention i want, where is my attention i don't deserve anyway? what did i do to deserve this? I want my mommy, i need diapers because i can't take care of myself, i want my bottle back too, can you bathe me?

After recieving the attention the reciever automatically thinks they are onto something because they just got attention they were looking for, thus keeping them in that same pessimistic state of mind, because from trial and error they have learned that, that is a way to get attention. But in the end, the reciever still doesn't feel any better.

You get nothing when you give nothing.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast