+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I like this suicide poem note.

Quote Originally Posted by LightOn
    The worst thing anyone can do is sympathize with OV, because then he will feel comfortable with this attitude he has on life because someone is sympathizing with him therefor he feels accepted.

That's the worst thing anyone can do to someone who is "claiming" to be suicidal, is sympathize....

Sympathy giver - awww here is a cookie...wanna tell me about it....awww you're right, i know its rough, i know it can be tough, i feel your pain, i understand you, here is another cookie.

Sympathy reciever - it is so bad he/she hates me, everyone hates me, i hate me, i need to slit my wrist, i need you to feel sorry for me because i dont get the attention i want, where is my attention i don't deserve anyway? what did i do to deserve this? I want my mommy, i need diapers because i can't take care of myself, i want my bottle back too, can you bathe me?

After recieving the attention the reciever automatically thinks they are onto something because they just got attention they were looking for, thus keeping them in that same pessimistic state of mind, because from trial and error they have learned that, that is a way to get attention. But in the end, the reciever still doesn't feel any better.

You get nothing when you give nothing.
    I don't need attention, I don't need pity, and I sure as hell don't need your BS. I don't need anyone to feel anything for me. I actually don't give a fawk about what other people think. You dont think thats why I would kill my-self do you? because people hate me? lol...I hope not. Those things do not bother me. Once again...it is much easier from a different perspective to say "If you want something then go out and get it"...its REALLY not that simple.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I don't need attention, I don't need pity, and I sure as hell don't need your BS. I don't need anyone to feel anything for me. I actually don't give a fawk about what other people think. You dont think thats why I would kill my-self do you? because people hate me? lol...I hope not. Those things do not bother me. Once again...it is much easier from a different perspective to say "If you want something then go out and get it"...its REALLY not that simple.
    That's the spirit! You're right, you don't NEED it. Prove me wrong!!!
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Quote Originally Posted by LightOn
    That's the spirit! You're right, you don't NEED it. Prove me wrong!!!
    Don't talk to me like I am 12 please.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How tall are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    How tall are you?
    ....funny....

indigosoul Guest
    Hi OV, you know, I gotta back LtOn on this. It really IS that simple. Life is ALL about trying... or ur not really LIVING. Fear is what holds most ppl back, and its ALL in your mind. Remember those quotes I sent u about "taking all, 'cause it will all be taken back in time"? This is truth. You're young, but in another 60 years you'll wonder why you didn't take more. Sometimes very bright ppl have TOO much imagination & this paralyzes them into inaction. I had to O/C this by simply imagining the WORST that could happen, & then realizing that it just wasn't THAT bad. Have you read "Dune"? "Fear is the mind-killer" and all that... its true. Just try, and try, and try... and LIVE!!

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    If You Love Her ****ing Pick Up The Phone, You Don't Want Her Because Shes A Nympho But You Sit Her Bitching About How You Wished You Were With Her. Make Up Your God Damn Mind, This Stupid Thread Is Pissing Me Off. Your Doing Nothing To Help Yourself
    Kiechi, I know you're a new mod, but I think you could use some improvement. You've been flaming quite a few ppl on the forum lately & the negativity isn't really adding to the discussion. Tone it down.

A mod (sometimes called "facilitator") is supposed to MODERATE, not REACT. This is good training for you; go read some books on how to facilitate communication.

OV: you DO need attention (whether you know it or not). There is nothing wrong w/this. This is allowing you to emotionally discharge, which, when complete, allows for clearer thinking on a topic. if ppl here don't want to give it to you, then they won't reply. It's cool, man.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ....funny....
    What?

No seriously, how tall are you?

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    Kiechi, I know you're a new mod, but I think you could use some improvement. You've been flaming quite a few ppl on the forum lately & the negativity isn't really adding to the discussion. Tone it down.

A mod (sometimes called "facilitator") is supposed to MODERATE, not REACT. This is good training for you; go read some books on how to facilitate communication.

OV: you DO need attention (whether you know it or not). There is nothing wrong w/this. This is allowing you to emotionally discharge, which, when complete, allows for clearer thinking on a topic. if ppl here don't want to give it to you, then they won't reply. It's cool, man.
    Reguardless of what you think, I do indeed moderate. As for react, I state my opinion reguardless if its negative or not. But as you may or may not know this OV situation is an on going issue for quite a bit now and its seriously dragging on, he knows what to do to get himself out of it but he refuses to and continues to *****. "You can't help others if you can't help yourself." It's about time he stood up and gave himself a good shake. ever heard of the quote "You got to be cruel to be kind"
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    Fear is what holds most ppl back, and its ALL in your mind. Remember those quotes I sent u about "taking all, 'cause it will all be taken back in time"? This is truth. You're young, but in another 60 years you'll wonder why you didn't take more. Sometimes very bright ppl have TOO much imagination & this paralyzes them into inaction. I had to O/C this by simply imagining the WORST that could happen, & then realizing that it just wasn't THAT bad. Have you read "Dune"? "Fear is the mind-killer" and all that... its true. Just try, and try, and try... and LIVE!!
    Fear is the mind killer(I love that Adam Freeland song). I just dont get what I am supposed to try?

Reguardless of what you think, I do indeed moderate. As for react, I state my opinion reguardless if its negative or not. But as you may or may not know this OV situation is an on going issue for quite a bit now and its seriously dragging on, he knows what to do to get himself out of it but he refuses to and continues to *****. "You can't help others if you can't help yourself." It's about time he stood up and gave himself a good shake.
    Actually,... I dont know what to do. I am not biatching about anything. I am not complaining...just talking. I am trying to make progress all the time. Some people like though..all you yell is "Just fix it!" like its that easy or something.

"You got to be cruel to be kind"
    I dont get it....why would you need to be cruel ever?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 30-04-05 at 03:26 PM.

Fear is the mind killer(I love that Adam Freeland song). I just dont get what I am supposed to try?

Actually,... I dont know what to do. I am not biatching about anything. I am not complaining...just talking. I am trying to make progress all the time. Some people like though..all you yell is "Just fix it!" like its that easy or something.

I dont get it....why would you need to be cruel ever?
    Haven't you heard? Nice guys come last.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Oh, thats how enthusiasm makes you feel?
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "moms like nice boys, but chicks dig bad boys"

as for nice girls finishing last, i'm not sure, but i was always the bad boy. i think that when they are young, girls are looking for some excitement and usually bad boys bring more excitement as opposed to good ones.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

And then these girls come on here and biatch about how their "bad boy" is beating them and is a jerk....stupid idiots. I heard that but I just put it in the BS bucket in my head and emptied it.

PS: I have yet to meet a bad boy...I think those only existed in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    "moms like nice boys, but chicks dig bad boys"
    moms should already have a "boy". How else would they be a mom?. Girls with excess baggage...back away not today.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast