+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I like this suicide poem note.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    And then these girls come on here and biatch about how their "bad boy" is beating them and is a jerk....stupid idiots. I heard that but I just put it in the BS bucket in my head and emptied it.

PS: I have yet to meet a bad boy...I think those only existed in high school.
    How true... how true.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    actually it was a phrase that i seen on a shirt a long time ago. the "boys" that the mothers like are the ones that their little daughters are supposed to bring home. however they are always bringing home the bad ones that they don't approve of.

as far as bad boys, yes i agree that they usually are the ones in high school. it's when males develop their attitudes.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    ...back away not today.

Disco lady?
    Boys dont cry...

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Reguardless of what you think, I do indeed moderate.
    Indeed you do. But you could do it better. OV did NOT respond positively to your comments.

ever heard of the quote "You got to be cruel to be kind"
    <sigh> This is bad psychology. "Tough Love" only works when the person you're using it on actually cares about you. OV doesn't give a sh!t what you think. Unless you are real-life buddies, your "cruel to be kind" tec-neek won't work. Anyway, I'm not really wanting to argue w/you so don't get defensive, I think its great you're a mod, just wanting to pt out you've been a little harsh recently to no real point that I can see. You know the saying "If one person says it..."

There are good books out there on communication that might give you some alternative methods (you'd probably find them useful in your interactions w/your son also).

I don't think Keichi is a bad mod...He has not kicked me yet so.....Im good

Quote Originally Posted by LightOn
    Oh, thats how enthusiasm makes you feel?
    I think so......

Quote Originally Posted by Stillinlove
    Disco lady?
    Disco stew has got the moves

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    as far as bad boys, yes i agree that they usually are the ones in high school. it's when males develop their attitudes.
    That is probably true. The people you hang out with in high school will most likely also influence an attitude on some people.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 02-05-05 at 01:50 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Indeed you do. But you could do it better. OV did NOT respond positively to your comments.
    No what I mean by moderate is fumigate (sp?) the forum from spam and advertising. However, I believe reguardless ones positivity/negativity and ones duty on this forum, one should be able to express how one feels. As you can see I'm not the nicest person on the boards, hell I'm not a nice person at all, but like many people know on this forum who have been here long enoughto know, know not to take me seriously.

<sigh> This is bad psychology. "Tough Love" only works when the person you're using it on actually cares about you. OV doesn't give a sh!t what you think. Unless you are real-life buddies, your "cruel to be kind" tec-neek won't work. Anyway, I'm not really wanting to argue w/you so don't get defensive, I think its great you're a mod, just wanting to pt out you've been a little harsh recently to no real point that I can see. You know the saying "If one person says it..."

There are good books out there on communication that might give you some alternative methods (you'd probably find them useful in your interactions w/your son also).
    You learn something new everyday. Also by the way, I haven't really got a son . If you look in my profile it states my age.

Also... for the advice, I'm kinda contemplating whether to take up your advice, because as you correctly stated... my communcation with people do suck. Thanks

I don't think Keichi is a bad mod...He has not kicked me yet so.....Im good
    Haha because I don't possess such a power. However, I haven't got anything against you, as you become more familiar with the forum you kinda loosened up compared to when you first joined. End of the day, I'm just trying to help you.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 02-05-05 at 05:14 AM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why won't you tell us how tall you are?

I haven't got anything against you, as you become more familiar with the forum you kinda loosened up compared to when you first joined. End of the day, I'm just trying to help you.
    Thanks I think.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567