+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question for the Asain Girls? Or girls in genderal?

Question for the Asain Girls? Or girls in genderal?

So I met a girl from Korea. I really enjoy being around her and I may end up working with her in the future. Any how I told her that I liked her, and she liked that I liked her but informed me she is seeing someone right now. She seems so still want me around. I was wondering what other people's opinions are, on if I should continue to be her friend and keep my feeling for her to myself? Or if I should be her friend and keep her apprised of my feelings, but not push it and let what ever happens happen? Also, I'm white and I know that some Asian cultures have taboos on being with other people. So any input on that would be good as well. Thanks!

No.....just be her friend and date other women. Why would you waste resources on this girl?

If she is involved with someone you can be straight up with her and tell her u like he more than friends. If she likes u she would dump the guy she is seeing to Persue something with u, if she doesn't like u then she would keep stringing u along like she is doing now

Hey i am not sure heres my opinion. I would like to ask what is your real feeling about her.
    I can not say it is taboo meet with other people from western. But yes there some cultures in Korea.
    But i have a boyfriend from Europe. We have been more than a year. For me , and my family that is not a problem.
    Anyway i am curious about hers feeling about you. How about ask her about her dating guy.
    I can not guess your specific situation.

I am an Asian girl living in Western country. From my point view, if you really want her, you have to try to please her in Asian ways, especially if another person is an Asian Boy. Naturally there is a connection within the same culture, however, most Asian girls also fantasy western boys.