+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Huge Problem At Work Please Help!

Huge Problem At Work Please Help!

oK SO U GUYS KNOW THAT IM IN SCHOOL AND I WORK AT A REAL ESTATE OFFICE MY BOSS HAS ACCOMODATED ME AROUND MY EXTERNSHIP SCHEDULE. HE AGGRED TO THIS. THERE HAVE BEEN NO SURPRISES FROM ME. iI HAVE ALSO BEEN HERE FOR TWO YEARS.
    HE MENTIONS TO ME THAT HE NEEDS ME TWO SKIP SCHOOL FOR TWO DAYS! I SENT HIM AN EMAIL STATING THIS IS WHAT HAS GONE DOWN:
    tell mw what you think of this oh boy let the fun begin what an ******* man

rEAD FROM BOTTOM UP

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:06 AM
    To: 'Mitch'
    Subject: FW: Availability

read this then delete tell me what you think!

Subject: FW: Availability

FROM ME

Ok, so I guess we both are not happy but I feel that I have adjusted to the companies needs also when times have been crucial. You KNOW that if I could I would totally be here I know I would be, for you and for the money. I have made a commitment to school and you have been aware of this the whole way. I can be here after hours from 3pm to 5:30 it’s not much but it’s something. I can be here in the evening all night if that’s what it takes. I am sorry for any inconvenience that this brings.

Subject: RE: Availability
    fROM MY BOSS

Not good I will need you at list one extra day a week

The company did many time thing to adjust to yore needs …try to do something …let me know

Subject: Availability

The only time that I can be available for your 300,000,000 J closings is after school till 5:30 pm. I cannot skip school for two days. Let me know if you would like to work something out.

Thanks

Christina

I HAVE A FEELING THAT THE SHIT IS GONNA HIT THE FAN BUT I DONT FEEL THAT I SHOULD COMPROMISE SCHOOL AND I FEEL VERY STRONGLY ABOUT THIS ALL. uSUALLY I WOULD BUDGE FOR HIM AND BECAUSE I CAN BUT I CANT RIGHT NOW. I FEEL THAT I HAVE DONE MY BEST FOR HIM OVER THE PAST TWO YEARS.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

ew, your boss is an *******. school's almost done though right? maybe you could tell him that you could do it in a month when school ends...

School Willbe Done In 3 Months And He Was Fine With That Until Now.... And Today When He Gets In I Have No Idea.... He Knew About This And Chose To Accomodate Me Now He Wants To Throw A Hissy **** It Im Pissed I Have Done So Much For Him Every 1 Here Has Quit And Im Still Here I Used To Be Here 7 Days A Week Till 3 Months Ago! I Am Pissed
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Blue,

I say school should be your priority..it's much more important than this current job. Jobs can come and go and you're working toward a CAREER, so don't compromise school, whatever you do.

That's my suggestion.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's what i would say too. you're can easily find another job, and you're almost done with school. your boss should be more understanding, but if he's not, there are always other bosses that will understand.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I think your boss is being unreasonable.

He knows that you have a commitment to your school work.
    If you feel strongly about not given into him then i think you should stand your ground.

I gave up working towards my career and started working full time at my uncles small business. Now i'm in a dead end job and i really regret it.

I think you should forget about your boss and do what you think is best for.