+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Changes in a RELATIONSHIP? ADVICE WANTED IF YOU'VE EXPERIENCED THIS?

Changes in a RELATIONSHIP? ADVICE WANTED IF YOU'VE EXPERIENCED THIS?

Okay so me and boyfriend have been together for about 6 going on 7 months now. We do live together, and I can honestly say that we ARE madly in love with each other BUT since we have been living together I have suddenly noticed some changes as well as he. Now I know that this happens, but to me this is kind of scary seeing we didn't do this before we begin living together. Lately, him and I have been arguing about the smallest things and that ends with an awkward silence and vibe between the both of us. He says that i never want to listen to what he has to say but want him to listen to everything I say. And I say that he does the exact same thing to me but doesn't want to admit to it. He also complains and nags about things that i think just really aren't called for and then when I try to give a solution to the problem he says that I am "doing too much" or being "overly dramatic" about things. Another problem is that at times, I dont like how he addresses me about certain things that bother him and so I tell him that, I wouldn't get so defensive and hostile if he would say in a more suggesting tone instead of sounding as if he's TELLING me what to do.

All in all I am TIRED of all of the small petty arguments that we are having. Because we I KNOW that we are better than this. I would like to know how is it that we can learn to understand, talk and compromise with each other like we used to? And any other advice that can be given.

Thanks for your time

It sounds like your man is sexually frustrated resulting in him having no patience with you. Try upping your game in the bedroom department and making him some nice sandwiches. If that fails, buy him a playstation 3 and tiger woods golf 2007. Get him an ounce of weed and stick him in the spare bedroom and forget about him. Once youve done that you can set about finding yourself a nice little affair.

?how old are you guys? 18?

what kind of people live together while they barely know each other.

6 mnths is noting. its the period you are in love and still getting to know each other.

its your own stupid fault for jumping into things while you barely know the person.

start using your brain instead of emotions.

Jeesh....this site as gone to the dogs

lol... for me, you guys sound like an old couple. Yes, that's the real life or relationship. You argue for small things when you have been living together, but you have to find a solution how to make it up after the argument ,otherwise the relationship will just die in those worthless arguments.

Don't communicate with us. Communicate with each other. Otherwise your relationship is going nowhere.