+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girls, how do you like your sex?

girls, how do you like your sex?

Hi ladies!

ok, so first of all, i probably should have posted this in the "intimacy" forum, but i specifically want girls opinions!

This is going to be quite explicit, and i hope i dont sound like a pig for speaking this way, but im just gonna go straight to the point!

Ive been with my girlfriend for about 3 months now, officially, and we are very, very close with each other, love etc.

We live on opposite sides of the city to each other and we're both busy with uni at the moment, so can only see each other on the weekends.

Im seeing her tomorrow, and ive been really missing her all week, and havent been able to think about anything but having passionate sex with her (i told her this via text message yesterday, and she agreed that she is on the same wave-length as me!)

First of all, i will say that every time we have sex, I give her head (i read a how-to book on cunnilungus, and have learnt how to satisfy her each time), and i thoroughly enjoy it, it really satisfies me when i give her a genuine orgasm from it - there is nothing more satisfying as a man than seeing a beautiful woman in the realms of a spasaming orgasm.

But then after that, we usually just have normal sex, with me on top, which is fine, as i enjoy that, and it satisfies me. but i worry that the routine may become to bore her eventually, and i want to spice things up a bit, as i feel great sex is important. I also understand that women rarely experience an orgasm from intercourse, let alone the missionary position, and i would love to be able to give her another orgasm from the intercourse after the cunnilingus.

I guess what I'm asking here is: women - what would your typical erotic, sexual experience consist of. i.e start with a sensual massage, then progress to foreplay (she has a vibrator, i would imagine i would probably use that a little bit in this stage too?), then to slow, passionate missionary sex with lots of kissing, neck/ear nibbling, touching etc, then maybe to her on top (she is a big girl, so i think she feels a bit self conscious about being on top, but should i just insist on her going on top anyway, to show that im comfortable with her being a bigger girl?), then maybe to something more agressive like doggy style with gentle hair pulling etc to finish off.

The above is how i see it all to ideally pan out in my head. please tell me if there is anything missing that women love.

also, a side question: during intercourse, does it feel good when the guy just kind of sits deep inside you with small movements and putting weight on your clitoris? and do small movements during intercourse around the first few inches of the vaginal opening feel good? I understand that the deeper into the vagina you go, there less sexual nerve endings there are, and im just trying to make the most of what's there.

Ok, so any advice from a womans point of view would be soooo much appreciated. Like i said, im sorry if this is all very explicit/blunt etc, but i feel that when it all comes down to it, we all think about this sort of stuff, might as well talk about it like adults.

I just want to give the woman i love a great(er) sexual experience.

And for the record, im 24 years old, if that makes any difference.

Thank you in advance!

You should be talking to her about this instead of asking us and then responding whilst you type with one hand. O.o

Everyone's different, there's only one woman you need to ask about what she likes and somehow I doubt she'll be on this forum. Getting her to tell you what's good/not so great while you're ****ing is a good way to go at first, then just respond to the sounds and movements she makes. Maybe when you feel really comfortable you can visit a sex shop together, choose out some toys and experiment a little. I've only recently discovered vibrating cock rings for example - whole new levels of fun.
    "... Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

Ask her these questions before or during sex - there's the only way to get your 100% accurate answer, period. I realize that this sounds very cliche, but "everyone's different" is a true statement. I'm a woman, and I do not enjoy giving OR receiving oral stimulation. Your woman apparently does enjoy receiving oral...so she and I are probably different, which is why just being of the same sex as your girlfriend does not qualify me to speak for her. Nor does it qualify anyone else to do so, due to their varying preferences.

For what it's worth, if you're really aiming to give her an orgasm different from a clitoral orgasm, you should try to Google how to give her a G-Spot orgasm. There are other types of orgasms as well, but you can find those on your own. G-Spot orgasm, as far as I know, comes completely from penetration.

Also, I'm not sure how long your erection lasts during sex, but that could be part of why she doesn't orgasm from penetration - maybe you stop too soon.

Again, just come up with a way to ask your girlfriend specifically to get that 100% accurate answer.