The Never Ending Battle
Things to Regret But Never Surrender

For years and years I have waited all those sleepless nights missing her and just waiting for one text or one simple call.Sometimes I wish our love was like my idol couple Fel and Don who went through a lot but ended up still together. During the time I had a carwash business(which I still have an online business until now)I then went out with some of my friends in college while I was driving it was around 11pm. I saw someone texted me and she even said "Hi how are you?". I answered back saying "who is this?". She texted back saying "This is diane don't you remember?". I didn't believe at her first. I called her up and she rejected it and said "Don't call me I'm in San Franciscio." I then told one of my batchmate in high school who also happens to be my classmate in college.

Heard something
According to sources she said she was afraid of going out of their house and there were a lof of phone calls.She was afraid making friends and stuggled. During college here she was with friends and classmates.More of that I supposed she even had a boyfriend. I didn't bother her in anyway it was some of my friends in college.We were getting teased at since High School. Despite that I still went out with someone else duriing that time.First of all it was her who started it she chatted to me saying nice things at first then after that she said "My boyfriend lives in San Jose. Oops I'm not supposed to tell you that".Anyone can be pissed off when someone say something like that. I never brag to her if I am taken because thats who I am and why should I brag it to her.It was quite evident that she never treated me the same way she treated others. High school classmates of mine know and even said to me " Look her mother never knew what did she do to you in school.She never treated you right and here she is blaming you for it."

Treated her right
During high school I save a lot of money just to give her gifts.I never ate during recess just to buy her a gift. When college came it was my birthday in October 10. I saw Dianne in the waiting area of college of saint benilde she was with her bestfriend and another friend. I wanted to treat all of them when I cameback after class she was gone.It will be my first time to treat her this time no more teasing. Her bestfriend and another friend was the one I just treated and we had talk about her. They gave me information about her some were quite personal and I was sad because those people were lucky while me was still wishing to be with her.

Believe were still here
Whether or not its my fault both of us know its both our fault.It will never end it will always be at that beginning were in good terms until an ego comes along. I may not understand all of it but neither she understands as well. In her mind it was always probably showing some negativity even though I'm still shy just by looking at her.Sometimes I'm even the one who avoids her. I regret some of those days she was already beside me but I didn't budge to say something nevertheless I'm still here alive and kicking. I'm not going to give up because we all have only one life to live.I'm not that religious but I believe their is one who created all of us here. I still believe one day we'll suprise everyone especially my friends and college classmates see us together and happy and we will be both on just one house talking and saying I love you's.It will not just be a dream it will be a reality.