+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sex avenue...

sex avenue...

any good suggestions??? here is the thing.

i started dating a girl 2 months back (we are not serious...only dating)..we meet only on weekends. we have been physical to some extent (little more than kissing). This weekend we are meeting again, and i think we will go for extra step of lovemaking.

problem is that...i stay with 3 roommates who do not like bringing girl for sex at home, so cannot bring her home. she stays with parents, so cannot go to her home. We have done some stuff in car....but have not done utlimate sex yet in the car.

any idea....on what could be a good possible place we can comfortably go for sex? One possibility is my room in the office...no one will be there on weekend but am afraid to take this risk. help me guys!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant figure out were to have sex? How old are you and how old is she?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    You cant figure out were to have sex? How old are you and how old is she?
    sadly i am 24 but still in dilemma on where to go. she is 22. i have always had closed-room sex in past with my ex-gf who stayed in single apartment by helself.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantFigure
    sadly i am 24 but still in dilemma on where to go. she is 22. i have always had closed-room sex in past with my ex-gf who stayed in single apartment by helself.
    You can rent a motel but that is pushing just for sex if you ask me. Wait till her parents are gone? I dont know. What school do you go too? Just wondering since you are in a dorm.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

dude , if u can go on a weekend to some country side ......... that is the best bet but that is bullshit if u do that just for sex.

have a fun weekend .... all good things come to those who wait

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

yeah probably i should just wait for the precious moment to come by itself, instead of plotting here and there. i hope my office room could be used for better soon

you have roommates that say don't bring girls home for sex?!?!

that's some cockblocking at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    you have roommates that say don't bring girls home for sex?!?!

that's some cockblocking at it's finest.
    Haha! Cockblocking, nice way of putting it.

Hm I'd say do it in the office. Wouldn't taking the risk make it the much more fun?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

The car is a funny place.. ( in case you are in a parking and the car near you just leave.. )

the office on weekend itīs also a good place
    who will be there? do you have key for your oficce?

and.. I really donīt understand why canīt you go tu your home.. !! youīre 24 and your parters should understand there are some normal things all humans need to do, and one of them is have sex
    Y morirme contigo si te matas, y matarme contigo si te mueres,
    porque el amor cuando no muere mata, porque amores que matan nunca mueren

yeah...i have my personal room in office and surely got the keys too. Only reason I am a little concerned is...room has a glass window and is damn visible from building across it. Although I do not expect someone carefully peeping at my window, but in worst case it could happen. I may have put a towel or something LOL

please do not ask..but yeah it sucks big time that all roommates will question me bringing girl to home for sex. As you would have guessed correctly, I am moving out from this damn house after May (once semester ends)...so looking for a safe place for sex for couple of months.

I appreciate all great advices. Keep them coming!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WAIT WAIT WAIT. alright lemme get this right, you PAY for your rent however your roommates don't like the idea of you bring home a girl and having sex with her. ahh **** them. you should be entitled to your share of the house and what you do in your room shoudn't concern them.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yeah this is annoying for me...but we share the room together, so it's a concern for them. it is sick though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    WAIT WAIT WAIT. alright lemme get this right, you PAY for your rent however your roommates don't like the idea of you bring home a girl and having sex with her. ahh **** them. you should be entitled to your share of the house and what you do in your room shoudn't concern them.

raverboy

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you share the room?? but i'm guessing that you don't share the bed, right?? it's like sharing the toilet, you both put your ass on it to take a shit. who cares.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

the park
    the movies
    u do have a bathroom
    the pool
    under a tree under the stars
    a beutiful spring meadow
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    .... you both put your ass on it to take a shit.

raverboy
    or in this case...who gives a shit...
    Sorry I couldn't resist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast