+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sexy Dinner

Sexy Dinner

I got invited to the following event and was wondering what could be special about it. I have some guesses but would love to hear your ideas as well. Do you think it's a sex party or something?

Luxury and Emotion

The first Sexy Dinner was held in September 2007. Only 8 lucky ones were handpicked among some 850-plus. The outcome of this memorable evening will remain undisclosed forever but one could only guess at looking at their huge grins. It took 5 years to erase the oh-my-god details that leaked and inflamed fantasies...

The actors: 4 Ladies, 4 Gentlemen in black-tie attire. The screenplay: An extravagant evening of luxury and emotions that will start with a Champagne get-to-know-each-other cocktail at an upscale Lounge followed by a romantic dinner with refined wines. The rest of the evening will take us to a private entertainment lounge where transgression is the rule. And there we can dance the night away...

The casting for the candidates starts right now. Apply and join the guest-list to be considered. To increase your chances feel free to brag about yourself on the event page. Tell us why you can be a perfect candidate for this exceptional happening.

It's a scam......

Haha, sounds a bit dodgy