+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why us

why us

Well u ever just have somebody u can't get over and ever wen u think ur over them u hear there voice and everything single feeling come rushing back someone that since u stop being with them nothing looks or feels the same I love this girl and I messed up

You WILL get over this person...as you change and grow you will want other things and this person will not seem the same to you one day. Some people are harder to shake then others.

I know how you feel! It's awful! It gets better with time, but even after some time you will be reminded of her and feel like crap! I think the only way to get over someone special is to meet the next special one! I'm still looking for the next one. It's hard, but you gotta stay positive. Good luck, and don't get too down! You're a special person to someone out there.

Quote Originally Posted by lostwithouther View Post
    Well u ever just have somebody u can't get over and ever wen u think ur over them u hear there voice and everything single feeling come rushing back someone that since u stop being with them nothing looks or feels the same I love this girl and I messed up
    I'd love to comment but seriously, what the **** are you talking about. Is it possible for you to write in correct English please. Or r u really stupid?

Ya, you need to stop thinking of them, and eventually the feelings go away, but it's up to you to make the effort to let them go. It's not the end of the world...there's plenty of fish in the sea.....even bigger and better than what you had.