+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel i am not good enough.

I feel i am not good enough.

Hi i am new to this board, hoping some people can help me.

I have been seeing a guy for almost 4 months now. Because of my past (every guy i have dated and liked has finished with me after a few months) I now have a fear whenever i meet someone new that they will leave. It has always happened in the past so why wouldn't it happen again? This is what goes through my head.

Anyway this guy i have started seeing is really nice and i do really like him, i just always have this underlying fear that at any moment he is going to decide to leave. I don't feel good enough for him and am constantly wondering if anything i do puts him off, or something about the way i look will put him off. How do you deal with these thoughts? meeting this guy has made me realise how insecure i am and how i am so harsh on myself.

I really want to enjoy this new relationship but i just find myself always worrying that it will go wrong

I think when you have seen the same thing happen 2 3 4 5 ...1000 times should not be the case.

Break up is notting wrong. but why you broke up and how you deal with it is very important.

When you realized that they break up with you maybe in a certain way of because of the same issues,you should stop dating and go look at yourself and
    try to find out what is going on with you. And get help.

Cause stay the same and keep changing bf will not help the problem, especially if you have a issue
    that dries them away.
    And that will keep breakng your self esteem.

So stop dating, get therapy or something. And brainstorm about you other past relationships
    and what was things that went wrong AND seee if there are things you can change.

Like sleep with guys ride away is enough reason for them to stay just enough to fock you and leave.
    Or low self esteem. Like jumping to every guy , without giving them the chance to approach you or chase you or fight to have you.

In what eveer situation,, if you keep getting the same result that is wrong or that you dont want, you should back off out of the situation for a moment and look at what may be the issue. and do something about it.

I totally agree with the comment above. You should find out the reason underlying your break up in the past. If you do it the same way, you'll get the same result.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]