+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She Loves Me. I Love her but can't tell her

She Loves Me. I Love her but can't tell her

She Loves Me. I Love her but can't tell her..
    It all started 10 months back. There is this girl who is 5 years older than me, unmarried. We both were very good friends back then. Then she started giving me all those signals. I knew that something is wrong so one day we decided to talk. She said that she loves me. On that very day I made her clear that there are no feelings from my side but we can still be good friends. Things kept going. We started spending time with each other but then there were times when I used to think that things are going out of control and we are crossing the friends limit and I stopped talking to her for her own good. I stopped talking to her because she is on the edge of her marriage age and as long as I am with her she is not seeing anyone and if she doesn’t get married soon it will become very difficult. (That’s how our bullshit society is, I hate that too.) I have explained all these things to her also but she just doesn’t want to understand. Then she used to do all cry, "can’t live without you", "plz don't do this to me" kinda stuff. I was just not able to take all that crying and see her suffer like that every day and we started talking again. (The biggest problem with getting over with each other is we work at same place.) This cycle of talking and not talking happened 2-3 times and every time same things used to happen. But one day I took a hard and firm decision of not talking to her and since then we are not talking. She again did all those cry things but this time I hardened myself and didn't talk to her. Now it’s been 3.5 months that we haven't talked and now I am missing her damn much and I think I love her too. She is 24x7 on my mind. But conditions are still same, I can't marry her. (Family problems L). She doesn't know about my feelings and family problems. So now my problem is that should I tell her about my feelings that I love her too and we both start talking as long as it can or should I just let her go and not tell her anything about my feeling. I just don’t want to make things worse for her. May be she has got over me or maybe she is trying to do that but if I talk to her again all those feelings will again come back and when we separate in future again then it will be more painful for both of us. I know that she is waiting for me and may be she will not marry anyone in future not because of me but for some other reasons, about which I came to know recently, which I can’t mention here. Please help me out. It’s killing me plus my heart tells me that even nothing can happen between us marriage n all but she deserves to know that I love her too.

You're a dumbass.

You got to be kidding.....and telling her that will accomplish what? You will cause her more pain and suffering if you do. You are a twit. Just let her go for good and get your parents to start finding you a damn wife.

Only tell her you love her if you are serious about getting together. If not you jut have to let her go and enjoy her life as you messed around with her before.

hmm. so i m the bad one here. but from the very beginning i tried not to talk to her and kept things clear. she always used to cry and i just cant c anyone cry. so i talked to her. but now i miss her badly but we cant get married. so in short i should not tell nything to her about my feeling. i too decided this. but just a hypothetical situation. i know she is not goin to come back now but if she again comes should i tell her that i love her but we cant get married. i will not make the move not because of ego n all but just that i don't want to mess her up again. we both have same workplace. we see or kinda ignore each other everyday. so i near future if anyone goes out of that place should we supose to talk for the last time or doin that also makes me dumbass or twit. or i dont tell her nything about my feeling and stay as friends.

what my true feein is that, although nothing can happen between us as long term but in future when we look back in past, she will not feel that she loved someone so bad and he din love her. but i love her. so when we look in past we will have a nice feelin that we loved each other although nothing can happen.
    Last edited by OlaAll; 18-10-12 at 01:16 AM.

You're a dumbass.

what my true feein is that, although nothing can happen between us as long term but in future when we look back in past, she will not feel that she loved someone so bad and he din love her. but i love her. so when we look in past we will have a nice feelin that we loved each other although nothing can happen.
    Last edited by OlaAll; 18-10-12 at 01:17 AM.

If you tell her you love her, then she will have hope you idiot. There are times when it is best to keep it to yourself vs causing more damage to the situation.

but i will also tell her tht i cant marry her. there is no hope in that. why everyone is favoring her? its as painful to me as her.

you are an idiot. Just dig that knife deeper into her heart.

u mean to say there no couples out there who know tht they don't have a future but they are still together in present...