+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do women want from me and my hair :s

What do women want from me and my hair :s

I'm a student in the UK, when I go out I get a lot of looks because of my hair.

Whenever I go clubbing I always have people touching my hair, without my consent but it doesn’t bother me. Sometimes the person touching my hair is an attractive woman and I try and keep the conversation going, like I'll try and complement them back or ask them to dance, neither of those lead anywhere and tend to have more of a repelling effect or I get rather apathetic responses.

It doesn't bother me that much since I’m out to have fun with my friends rather than to take someone home with me but it is really confusing as to why it happens the same way every time it seems like I’m missing out on something.

While posting this I found out I can't post images until I get more posts so I will just describe myself. Black male, 6ft tall, slim-athletic build with an afro.

Touching someones hair without consent can be considered a sexual assault. You should really make a complaint to your local police force and try get some witnesses.

Ps cant wait till you can post pics and we get to laugh at your afro bro.

Afros are awesome and a good one is rare to see, so I'd say that's why women want to touch it. If I met you I'd probably ask to touch it.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Touching someones hair without consent can be considered a sexual assault. You should really make a complaint to your local police force and try get some witnesses.
    This actually made me LOL.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.