View Poll Results: Where do you think her weight will go... say in 20 years?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lose weight.

0 0%
  • Stay the same.

1 25.00%
  • Gaiin a bit and level off at around 200lbs.

0 0%
  • Get huge.

3 75.00%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fiancee's Weight (one more thing...)

Fiancee's Weight (one more thing...)

In case you haven't read my first post... please read "Fiancee's Weight."

Here's the deal. I wanted you all of your opinions on whether she'd get bigger in the future. I appreciate all the feedback I got. Don't get mad guys... but I like her heavier. I'd like for her to be around 250-300lbs. I was wondering what you thought would happen in the future. She knows I like her heavier so she doesn't try to lose weight. She's trying right now (to lose 7-8lbs for the wedding) but hopefully she won't keep it off.

I was wondering what you guys thought would happen with her weight in the future without knowing that I like her heavier. She says that she doesn't want to gain anymore (and I'm not secretly trying to fatten her) but I was wondering what you guys think will happen now.

Do you think she can stay this weight or less with a husband who LOVES her fat?

Again, sorry if any one is mad. I was just wondering about differences in answers with that information witheld.

If your encouraging her to put on weight, do you really love her? Not only are you asking for ridiculous thing, but your also putting her life in potential danger are you not?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Of course I love her! Lol. I wouldn't be marrying her if I didn't.

I'm not "encouraging" her to gain... it's just happened since she found out that I "prefer" fat (most guys "prefer" thin).

Since getting with you she started gainin' wait, BECAUSE she discovered you like your girls to be more on the meaty side. Thats encouragement if you ask me. Have you took into consideration the medical side of things? I'm sure bein' overweight leads to high blood pressure and heart disease. Reguardless if you like her to be more plump, you don't encourage someone to put on weight, you do the exact opposite.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    you don't encourage someone to put on weight, you do the exact opposite.
    Why is that dude?

Because it's not socially accepted?

As long as she's not gettin' too obese to the point it's hazardous to her health it's not a big deal.

I know you might be thinkin' "how can gaining any weight be healthy?"

Well look at them russians, and any of them other people that live in cold climates.

They may be over weight, but it's a different kind of fatness.

A healthy fatness of sorts.

In fact, if she just did some kind of aerobics, walkin' or somethin, she could stay pretty healthy while gaining the weight.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    didn't you seen supersized?? just take her chubby ass to mcdonalds and she will definately put the weight back on.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You want her to be 300lbs? Aesthetically, if that's what does it for you, then thats great for you. But you are being a bad partner by supporting her weight gain. You are sacrifcing her health for your own desires. Keep in mind that that added weight not only puts her at risk for horrible health problems, but she will also likely be less active, and therefore tired, and less motivated to do anything. Then you'll have a wife who's fat, sick, AND boring. What fun!

indigosoul Guest

this is unhealthy

Kiechi: you are exactly right. Being very overweight IS unhealthy!! It is definitely linked to the diseases you mention AND diabetes, which is serious (you can go blind, for example).

If you like your women large, this is great. I think our society puts too much store on the skinny-twig look. Meat on bones is healthy and even protective. But only to a point. Encourage your big, beautiful babe to eat healthy & get some regular exercise (you too!) and all should be well. But if her BMI (google this for a ref) gets to be over 30, this is too large & can lead to health problems.

so what are you paying us for our participation in your little experiment?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hey hey, summer.. it's like spoiling his gf. if she loves to eat and doesn't really care abou ther weight, they why not. it's like how you can't resist to give little children candy during halloween, even though you know that it will rot their teeth.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...