I wrote something today,its not nice but read it if you want.

I was starting to forget about her.But i saw a pic of her and all started.I started thinking of her.Yesterday i dreamed about her.I don't remember what i saw but i woke up with a smile on my face.It's better that i don't remember what i saw on my dream because i would stuck more on her.Yes,i get stuck with her even by thunking of her,i dont know why,i guess thats how love works.Really,thinking about heris starting capturing me in a Utopia of my mind.At least i live in an Utopia.Hours pass so fast while i think about her,im getting lost and i dont have a clue about it.I remember the day she was wearing a white long dress with flowers painted on it.This day when i got home i started crying,i didnt really know thw reason.Her beauty was all around my thoughts and i could not get my mind out of her look.I dont know if i have ever see anything like that tha makes me smile just by thinking of it.Its a joy a and curse at the same time.Im getting tortured by my own mind.I dont have the control of my thoughts,im just getting lost inside them.I dont feel the joy of life anymore every is deem and unjoyable.Since i met her i have never seen any girl that i like even a bit.Not even one.