+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to Impress Her

How to Impress Her

Well this isn't really about impressing her more about getting her to like me more. I don't know sometimes I slightly feel like my girlfriend means more to me than I mean to her. (But then she'll prove me wrong. Wow, I have a confusing relationship I guess.)
    Basically, how do I get her to think I am really important to her? Is there a way or does it just come naturally?

What can I do to make her say "wow, he's the best relationship I've been in"
    You know that type of thing.
    <3 kim 3.17

"i'd take the best of your bad moods and dress them up to make a better you"

Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket
    I don't know sometimes I slightly feel like my girlfriend means more to me than I mean to her. (But then she'll prove me wrong. Wow, I have a confusing relationship I guess.)
    What do you mean she proves you wrong? Proves that you mean more than her or what? That's a bit confusing. Feeling someone is more important to you than you are to them is caused by a lack of self-worth, start doing some productive things if you already are do some more. If there is anything on your "to do" list, take care of them.

Basically, how do I get her to think I am really important to her? Is there a way or does it just come naturally?
    Hmmm, well there is no non-arrogant way to say this but convince yourself that you are more important to you than she is to you and don't place her in such high regards.

Are you competing for "who wears the pants in the relationship" or what? How long have you 2 been together?

Consider your honest mistakes infractions and do not appologize for them, for you are human.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

It's been a little over a month.....
    And I want her to mean more to me than I mean to myself. That's just the weird way I function.

What do you mean by "who wears the pants"
    <3 kim 3.17

"i'd take the best of your bad moods and dress them up to make a better you"

What do you mean by "who wears the pants"
    My appologies, it was an irrelevant question by me.

But the person "who wears the pants" is the leader of the relationship, the person doing the planning, the one that makes the call yes or no. Basically who's doing the mans job.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I