+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Show age on posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    What you're proposing is changing this forum entirely..pretty much, to maket it into something that maybe you and I and a few others would appreciate. Yet that would mean changing the forum almost entirely as to what it is today.
    My only proposal is the age thing. Being totally optional would give the user the same freedom they have now, plus one more option. Those "suggestions" were just additional ideas on areas that could be improved upon, just because I make a suggestions doesn't mean it has to float that way, that suggestion itself could be worked on and improved.

As for changing it completely? No not at all I know I mentioned rules and guidlines and stuff, but I don't mean a person must post in a accordingly fashion or anything of the sort. Basically having a tolerance level, people come here for help not abuse, if you don't feel like helping or you are not seeking help then no problem, so long you don't create ADDITIONAL obstacles for those participating. Those additional obstacles is what I was talking about.

I like the fact that this site doesn't have posting procedures or strict rules, it allows an inviduals personality to flare. Keep the freedom intact, with a level of tolerance.

With a consistent correction of a stereotyper from more than one person, they WILL eventy cease to stereotype when they realize it does more harm to their "persona" than it does good.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Thread closed. I don't the need to discuss any further on this issue.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa.. i've never seen LA close a thread before. or atleast i don't think that i have.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234