+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do?

what to do?

We where together for half-a-year. She was always there for me in my most hard times but i turned her life in living hell. When she started to live me (it was for two weeks).
    I started to understand what have I done and that I can't loose her. Now there have been around month she has left. But I kept on changing myself for this time. I stoped drinking, wilding out and doing reckless stuff, because i just want to change for her and become better. No one on this planet has done that before it. And for her I just want to try as hard as it's possible to become better. I tried to get in touch with her- but she hates me. She sad than she never want to bring her trough this kind of realtionships again. She sad than hates me more than everything on this world. But I feel that I have lost THE ONE. Than she was my only one. But I know I would do just everything for her but i am afraid that thing is- to let her go and let her find better person. Person that would treat her as she needs to be.

What to do is there chance for me?

Je and I am so afraid of loosing her that I cannot eat, sleep and my mind is on her for all the time. But i am afraid that if we come together in part of miracle i would hurt her again. Because I know that I have done very bad things in my life. And thats thought is just freeks me out.

you r mentally ill and retarded. for keep open the same topic 3 times