+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what to do?

what to do?

We where together for half-a-year. She was always there for me in my most hard times but i turned her life in living hell. When she started to live me (it was for two weeks).
    I started to understand what have I done and that I can't loose her. Now there have been around month she has left. But I kept on changing myself for this time. I stoped drinking, wilding out and doing reckless stuff that I have done for all my life, because i just want to change for her and become better. No one on this planet has done that to me before this. And for her I just want to try as hard as it's possible to become better. I tried to get in touch with her- but she hates me. She sad than she never want to bring her trough this kind of realtionships again. She sad than hates me more than everything on this world. But I feel that I have lost THE ONE. Than she was my only one. But I know I would do just everything for her but i am afraid that thing is- to let her go and let her find better person. Person that would treat her as she needs to be.

What to do is there chance for me?

Nothing, most people in a 6 month shitty relationship get out and don't look back. If you had nothing redeeming worth saving, then she is done with you completely.

Life pro tip: There is no "The One". You make love, it doesn't just happen. If she was "The One", she wouldn't hate you right now.

Edit*** Ignore INYOURFACE, we allow developmentally disabled people to try and help out around here, she doesn't contribute much but we like to let her feel like she is.
    Last edited by Cerby; 19-10-12 at 01:54 AM.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

gues i am complelty ****ed in my mind

Sorry to break it to you, but she's not looking back. She probably loved you to bits when you were together but you wore her down. Now she's found the strength to get out she wont come back. Why would she ? Her life is now more peaceful, less stressful and easier all round. Learn from it and move on.

you already open this topic and we already answered you , why open the same bullshit again!??

you are annoying and stalking her ,leave her alone.