+ Follow This Topic

Thread: not sure if ex wants me back?

not sure if ex wants me back?

So long story short, I was with my ex for two years, we ended it just 9 months ago in a pretty horrible way. I was the one who broke up and I hurt him pretty bad at the time. So we haven't been speaking all this time until a week ago - we've been im'ing every day since then. I asked him why he didn't just keep me out of his life and why he didn't just forget about me - his reply was that 'he couldn't hate me even after everything and that we could still be friends'.
    He managed to somehow find my number too, and he texted me this morning, wishing me good luck with my exams and telling me about his day.. Oh, and he sent me chocolate as a belated Birthday present just a few days ago!

Is this a sign of a guy who's still interested or does he really just want to be friends? I still love him and I'd love to get a second chance at getting back together, but since I don't know his intentions I don't know how to play my cards. Should I play hard to get, stop replying instantly to his messages?

Why do you care what he wants. If you broke up is cause you dont want to be with him for what ever reason. so your next step should be moving on with your life.

You was with him, it didnt work out so move on.

stop keeping messing with peoples heart. and forcing relationships.
    that is what stands in both of you way to find the right match.

ANd you act like he is the one that is doing it all. But you are the one that is answering his massages.
    so you contribute to a hopeless situation.

You broke up with him yet you claim you still love him? Make up your ****ing mind.