+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ended because of protective parents :/

Ended because of protective parents :/

All I am looking for is some advice on what to do. 1 month ago I started going out with this girl (I'm 15 she's 14)
    Our relationship was and still is amazing even after the break up. She says that she still loves me, and I trust that she's not making excuses. Basically the story is, when I asked her out, we poured our feelings into eachother (we had liked eachother for a very long time), but she told me that her parents would always be an issue. Her parents are very overprotective of her, and she wasn't allowed to get into relationships. She found it very stressful keeping secrets from her parents, and she felt guilty every time she lied to them when she went out with me. To make things worse, her mum had a baby the first week I asked her out...
    Do you think that there is still hope for us in the future? We are still very attracted to eachother, at school, it's like we're still in a relationship :/ I am confused, and I don't know what to do

i THINK YOU ARE under age and that you and her ned to listing to your parents.

Cause even thou you dont agree you still a kid.\\

And if sex get into the thing you 2 have and she gets pregnant none of you can pay and raise the kid
    fully. And then you will say i wish i did what my parents told me.

So i think her parents just want her to do the right thing at that age and focus on her school.etc
    Maybe you should d that 2 and focus on your friends. and leave her alone.

You cant never win from her parents. They are responsible for her. what ever happen people will blame them, not you!

You should visit her home sometimes. Mabe showing you're safe can help. Show her parents that you two are not gonna sex or pregnancy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]