+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My husband doesn't trust me, Will this ruin our marriage?

My husband doesn't trust me, Will this ruin our marriage?

My husband and i just got married at the start of this year after 6yrs of dating, Together we have a 3yo son. Previously our communication was great and now it feels like its been shut down & we are easily frustrated with each other, surprisingly our sex life is still amazing. He comes from an Italian family so family is a big thing for him. Three months after we got married my ex boyfriend moved in directly across the street with his gf, He and i dated for 3ys before i met my husband, We had a very intense relationship, Him being my 1st sexual partner, We loved each other maybe a little too much, He was very jealous, possessive and had a frightening loss of control with his anger when he'd think i was flirting with someone else, We had a bitter break up and still have mutual friends. When my husband found out who he was through my friend he became irritated with me telling me that i should have told him who he was & why i didn't tell him, Since then i have felt the distance growing between us. Many members of my family have had relationships end in divorce from cheating and i think my husband thinks i'll do the same to him. My ex is an attractive guy and he'll either park outside our house or whenever i leave the house & he is outside he just keeps looking at me, I get nervous and butterflies ( childish i know but i do). My husband is FDNY and works shift hours and when im alone at home i start crying knowing how apart we've become. We had a heated argument and a friends party last week and when we decided to leave he started speeding, When i asked him to slow down he just told me to 'chill out, he knows what hes doing', When he got home the fighting started again, He kept throwing it back in my face that i tried to hide the fact that my ex moved in across the street & wanted to know why i wouldn't tell him something like that, When i asked why it bothered him so much, That i havent spoken a word to him & did he not trust me with him he just stared at me and then said look at your family. I know he has no trust in me. Where do i go from here?

Now is this behavior new? or were their signs of it before? Has he started drinking more than he has in the past? Does his family have a history of manic depression, mental illness or having bi-polar disorder?

Since your ex was a jealous bloke, and your husband is.....do you tend to follow this pattern of dating jealous men?
    Last edited by smackie9; 22-10-12 at 09:21 AM.

you already asked ud this once,why open it again, r u retard?