+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused and lost man looking for answers.

confused and lost man looking for answers.

Ok i recemtly got in touch with a woman i knew about 6 years ago. Her and i never really talked much back then but we hit it off right away. Everything was amazing. But i am in the military and she lives back in my home state. So her and i have been talking on the phone and texting about everyday all the time for the past 6 months. She always told me how amazing i was amd how lucky she felt and i felt the same way. Ower attraction towards eachother grew stronger and stronger. She even respected and was ok with the fact that i told her i wanted to wait on haveing sex with eachother. She said thing like how i said things to her that no one has ever said to he like how breath takeing she is and how amazing of a woman and how she has touched me. She even told me i gave her the will to grow a pair and leave her abusive and controling boyfriend. So we had plans to hang out when i was comeing home on leave. Everything was planned out but about 2 days before i came home she said she couldnt go and didnt know what to do. I said ok and told her there was always another time. So i came home on leave and visited with family. Then i surprised her at work and went to visit her. She was so happy and excited. She gave me a running jump hug haha. She only had a half hour lunch break but she stayd for an hour and said it was worth it. We had an amazing time and she was smileing and laughing the whole time her cheeks even hurt haha. She even said huge fireworks went off when we kissed. And she kept hugging me and not letting go and squeezing me. So i asked her if she would like to go spend one day with me after she got off work. She said yes of coarse i do haha. so i waited for her. She came over everytime she had a break to say hi and hug and kiss lol. So when she got off work i waited for her and was going to pick her up at her place so she didnt have to drive her car and she could ride with me.......i waited about an hour and she text me. Saying i should get sum to eat and said she was sorry but she will be ready in a bit. She said she was haveing drama with her ex bf. Ehhhhhh lol. So i waited longer for her...of coarse. And then about another hour later she calld crying and kept saying she was sorry and that she couldnt come and felt bad cuzz she told her ex where she was going...oh and they still live in the same apprtmnt together just not sleeping or dateing. And i asked her to come with me. She still said she couldnt. She couldnt even meet me to say goodbye. So i left. We text prob 6 times she kept saying sorry but i told her it was ok. Theres always another time and life throws unexspected things at u..........now we havnt talked for about 6 days....what i wanted to ask was what did i do wrong or what happend. Im really confused.

she doesn't like you as much as she says. best advice i could give you is move on.

Emotional affair. She never left him for you. Its all lies.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Even if her feelings are genuine, its just the wrong time, you cant build a relationship while she still has unfinished business with someone else. I would focus on yourself and who knows, maybe once she has finally cut all emotional ties and moved out from living with this guy you two could have something. If she feels as strongly about you as you do about her then she will find a way to contact you once she is in a good place to start a relationship. But as I say focus on yourself, and just don't deny another woman the chance of being with you if the situation presents itself on the hope that one day this woman will be ready for you. To be fair you could always suggest to her, maybe one day we could make this work, if even then she says no, then you know you can move on.