+ Follow This Topic

Thread: marriage question........NEED ADVICE PLEASE!!!!

marriage question........NEED ADVICE PLEASE!!!!

Hey guys. I have somewhat of a problem and I wanted you guys to give me some advice. Ok here goes.

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about a year. We plan on getting married in the future. But thats my problem is when will we get married. He wants to get married in 2 years and I want to also but the fact is we wont be stable enough to live together. So he decided we would get married and we would still live with our parents for another two years after we get married because he will be out of college and have a job so we can move in with each other. I honestly dont like the idea of living with our parents when we get married. I want to be able to be around him all the time and I wont. He says we will be able to go off for the weekend and spend the night places but it wont be the same for me. I want to live with him and be around him and wake up next to him. As of right now we cant go anywhere alone for the weekend and stay the night at a hotel because our parents wont let us.

So my question is should I go and get married in two years and we both live with our own parents or should I what four years so that we can move in together into our own place?????

Your guys advice will really help !!
    Life's like a box of chocolate, you never know what your gonna get!!

I am not sure but I think you should wait. Why rush it? If you know you two are going to be together for-ever then I do not see how it makes a difference when you get married. You should get married when both of your lives have slowed down with school and you are a bit financially stable. Living with your parents could make things worse
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, I didn't finish your post but I already think it's a bad idea.

You should wait. That's bad idea, You can be his fiance for 2yrs and after 2 yrs you can get married, and you will know him better and you guys will be ready to get marriy
    Do you know what's love means?