+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: His response to my sexting..

sadie_genie Guest
    Same problem here. I asked my boyfriend to show his penis on skype. He didn't say no but he didn't show it either. : (

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Its relative to all situations. If you want your hole with a woman, then listen to me. If you want bum fun with a man, then listen to cerby. In either situation, you dont follow the advice of HIA, who is a convicted felon by all accounts.
    At least my mom doesn't rent her hoochie out for $5.00

^ *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    ^ *facepalm*
    Ignore HIA, hes a bigger idiot than you, and indeed a convicted felon. I reckon for drugs, judging by his posts.

Ignore HIA, hes a bigger idiot than you, and indeed a convicted felon. I reckon for drugs, judging by his posts.
    Well, after his hostile posts in threads of my own, I shouldn't have any trouble doing so. Bigger idiot than I? And I, in turn, am lesser of an idiot than you. Therefore, the idiocy is as follows: Myself<You<HeartIsAching, although that would be inaccurate, so I am going to rearrange it to achieve the utmost accuracy. Myself<HeartIsAching<You

Well, after his hostile posts in threads of my own, I shouldn't have any trouble doing so. Bigger idiot than I? And I, in turn, am lesser of an idiot than you. Therefore, the idiocy is as follows: Myself<You<HeartIsAching, although that would be inaccurate, so I am going to rearrange it to achieve the utmost accuracy. Myself<HeartIsAching<You
    You have put the biggest idiot first, which is you. At least you're honest.

Hostile? No. Go back and re-read them. Naked truth. You may not like the answers, but they're reality.

You have put the biggest idiot first, which is you. At least you're honest.
    ...God, you're stupid. Which is precisely the merit on which I placed you as the biggest idiot. The "<" denotes lesser/greater. Hence, I am less of an idiot than HIA, who is less of an idiot than you.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Hostile? No. Go back and re-read them. Naked truth. You may not like the answers, but they're reality.
    I haven't much against you although your statement here blatantly disregards the truth; you said based on my username that I will be laughed at and dismissed and then called me a little boy. That strikes me as hostile.

...God, you're stupid. Which is precisely the merit on which I placed you as the biggest idiot. The "<" denotes lesser/greater. Hence, I am less of an idiot than HIA, who is less of an idiot than you.

Lol. Next time you would be better telling people your secret code of <> before making an arse of yourself. I assumed because it was a biggest idiot contest, the first named would be the winner. For what its worth, i think you and the convicted felon are joint winners. It looks a bit like this <LovesReject>Convicted Felon>>>>>>>>>>>>Me.

Lol. Next time you would be better telling people your secret code of <> before making an arse of yourself. I assumed because it was a biggest idiot contest, the first named would be the winner. For what its worth, i think you and the convicted felon are joint winners. It looks a bit like this <LovesReject>Convicted Felon>>>>>>>>>>>>Me.
    OK, you're better at trolling than I thought initially. That or you're the sort of stupid that should be euthanized.

I haven't much against you although your statement here blatantly disregards the truth; you said based on my username that I will be laughed at and dismissed and then called me a little boy. That strikes me as hostile.
    No, I said that usage of "lines" will get you laughed at. Lines are lame. Really.

Yes, I called you a little boy. I shouldn't have. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    No, I said that usage of "lines" will get you laughed at. Lines are lame. Really.

Yes, I called you a little boy. I shouldn't have. Apologies.
    A convicted felon would never back down and apologise to a noob on the interweb. Im starting to think your tales of criminality were bullshit.

OK, you're better at trolling than I thought initially. That or you're the sort of stupid that should be euthanized.
    Shut up, little boy.

Shut up, little boy.
    Oh, wowie; an Internet tough guy. Gee whiz. I've never dealt with one of your kind, before. Shucks, mister, I'm sorry!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast