+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: His response to my sexting..

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    A convicted felon would never back down and apologise to a noob on the interweb. Im starting to think your tales of criminality were bullshit.
    I've told you lackwit - I'm not a felon.

Nor ,technically was I convicted.

Stop spamming this thread... the OP is gone anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yay. Now we know what you do.
    If you are referring to the first part of my previous post, no, you don't.

I also think the bf was surprised by her sudden sexting (sudden because they never sexted before), and he handled it poorly. He could have at least added, after the surprised bit, something about how he actually appreciated the sext. Or didn't he appreciate it? Clearly the OP has reasons to doubt. He was tactless to say the least.
    In any case, I guess they've talked about it and sorted it out by now though.
    Last edited by searock; 24-10-12 at 08:45 AM.

^Touché. And with that, let this jacked thread conclude.

I've told you lackwit - I'm not a felon.

Nor ,technically was I convicted.
    How can you have a criminal record, yet not be technically convicted? Im no lawyer, but your story makes no sense. Until you clarify, im afraid i will still refer to you as the convicted felon. Technically, there is **** all you can do to stop me.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    ^Touché. And with that, let this jacked thread conclude.
    You dont decide when threads end, and neither does searock. Other people might be enjoying the healthy debate about birds that send slutty texts. As for the op being "gone. She'll be back.

How can you have a criminal record, yet not be technically convicted? Im no lawyer, but your story makes no sense. Until you clarify, im afraid i will still refer to you as the convicted felon. Technically, there is **** all you can do to stop me.
    No problem. I don't care... and I'll refer to you as the child of a prostitute. No skin off my pecker.

Couldn't say the same for your mom's customers though.

No problem. I don't care... and I'll refer to you as the child of a prostitute. No skin off my pecker.

Couldn't say the same for your mom's customers though.
    lol, yeah you can call me that if you like, but as you know, its a fabrication based on nothing but your sick criminal mind. If you can show me where i said my "mom" is a lady of the night, i'll accept my new name. You on the other hand quite clearly stated, in your heart warming thread about not being man enough to impregnate your wifes barren womb, that you couldnt adopt because you had a criminal record, for violence, if i recall correctly.

So me calling you a convicted felon is based on facts that you willingly volunteered, while, you calling me the child of a prostitute is based on nothing but your poor attempt to stop me calling you a crook.

You dont decide when threads end, and neither does searock. Other people might be enjoying the healthy debate about birds that send slutty texts. As for the op being "gone. She'll be back.
    Well, nothing further really need be said until or IF the OP ever posts here.

Calm your horses, buddy.

This is bizarre... I am lost on the whole "who is a criminal and who is a little boy" part of this post. Anyways- thanks Searock- I thought the same thing. He should have replied with something a little more encouraging. We haven't been doing so hot for a few days but I am hoping to have a conversation with him tonight. I am beyond frustrated in EVERY way and I just need to tell him what I need and ask if he is wanting to proceed with this relationship. If not, I need to be moving along. Funny enough- a friend of mine and I went to lunch and she forwarded the text to her boyfriend- he reacted with and initial, "wow" and then "I wish I was home right now" and then he sent a sexy text to her. At least someone out there could benefit from my sexy text. I know that "iaminnocent..??" is about to go on about me being a bird and sleazy; whatever else comes into his tiny head- but I was just trying to inject a little bit of sexy and fun into this LDR. My boyfriend did say, "did someone steal your phone" and "that must have been meant for a different guy" when I spoke with him on the phone. I replied, "that was my lame attempt at being funny and a little sexy. Obviously it didn't work." I then told him this wasn't working and thought we should move on. He has been texting me "this is B.S...etc. etc." yesterday but no actual conversation. I just need to talk to him, I guess. He can be such a prick.

Wait... seems like there are bigger issues here. So you talked on the phone with your bf. Did you ask him if he actually appreciated the sext, apart from being surprised by it? Again - this would have been his chance to show you some appreciation, to flirt a bit - but it seems like he blew this one too. Once might be just the surprise, twice means he's either completely at a loss as to how to behave in these situations, or he just doesn't care.

Then you told him that this (relationship) isn't working, and you think you should break up. I'm sure this isn't the only reason?

Yup. I am done. He is being inconsiderate and EVERYONE was right- for the record- long distance sucks. I feel good about it. He is missing out on a great, loyal woman who loved him and would have been good to him. I feel at peace with it and I am ready to move on.

He is being inconsiderate and I have put enough into this without seeing much effort from him lately. His response is, "I call you all the time." Not enough. I have gone to see him twice in a row, buy him gifts and call and text him also. He can never tell me when he is coming to see me and never apologizes for any wrong doing on his part. I have been loyal to a fault (don't even go to see my favorite rock star because he gets jealous that we hang out and chat after the shows.) I gave it my all and he just ignores me if he doesn't want to engage in a conversation; tired of the disrespect. He texted, "good morning beauty" and I asked if he could call tonight. Seven hours later he replies with, "Why so you can tell me you are wrong about considering breaking up and you would do anything so that we can be together?" I have not replied. I am done. Too moody and inconsiderate.

Thanks again, Searock. I always love your advice. You are always right on and sweet.
    Last edited by Lulu; 25-10-12 at 04:14 AM.

Good for you for knowing what you want and sticking to your ideals. You felt disrespected and ignored, you communicated it to him, and he still did nothing at all to even just acknowledge your feelings. I think you did the right thing. I'm sure you'll be fine, you sound strong and confident :-).

Also, thanks for your kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    This is bizarre... I am lost on the whole "who is a criminal and who is a little boy" part of this post. Anyways- thanks Searock- I thought the same thing. He should have replied with something a little more encouraging. We haven't been doing so hot for a few days but I am hoping to have a conversation with him tonight. I am beyond frustrated in EVERY way and I just need to tell him what I need and ask if he is wanting to proceed with this relationship. If not, I need to be moving along. Funny enough- a friend of mine and I went to lunch and she forwarded the text to her boyfriend- he reacted with and initial, "wow" and then "I wish I was home right now" and then he sent a sexy text to her. At least someone out there could benefit from my sexy text. I know that "iaminnocent..??" is about to go on about me being a bird and sleazy; whatever else comes into his tiny head- but I was just trying to inject a little bit of sexy and fun into this LDR. My boyfriend did say, "did someone steal your phone" and "that must have been meant for a different guy" when I spoke with him on the phone. I replied, "that was my lame attempt at being funny and a little sexy. Obviously it didn't work." I then told him this wasn't working and thought we should move on. He has been texting me "this is B.S...etc. etc." yesterday but no actual conversation. I just need to talk to him, I guess. He can be such a prick.
    HIA is the convicted felon, and LovesReject is the little boy.

Just for the record, you are a sleezy bird, and my head is actually quite large in proportion to my slender frame.

You bf does have a point when he says "this is bs".

And searocks like 18 or something, so she knows nothing about anything.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast