+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: His response to my sexting..

His response to my sexting..

My long diistance boyfriend and I have had a strained connection lately so I decided to "spice it up" a little by sending him a sexy text this morning; I didn't send a photo but I told him that I had a hot dream about him and I couldn't go back to sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about putting his >>> in my mouth and needed to taste his ^^^^....

His response: "did someone take your phone"

needless to say; I am very discouraged and frustrated. I was trying to be fun and "intimate" with him- which is difficult to do long distance. We haven't sexted like this before- he has told me he "wants me" and that he would "push me against a wall and have his way with me" but that is the extent of our "sexting". I think he sees me as his loyal, "good girl" girlfriend but inside I am frustrated and need sex!

Did I cross the line? I am so disappointed with his response.

You didn't cross the line. If that's what you felt at the moment then you were just being honest. He was probably just surprised. His response is kind of funny...maybe just try again and see if he reciprocates. Some men just aren't good at talking dirty...and that can be frustrating. Tell him you want him to play along next time....then try again.

Yeah you have crossed a line. A real man doesnt want a woman that talks slutty. He wants someone that can cook and clean, and not piss about wasting his phone credit with stupid texts.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Yeah you have crossed a line. A real man doesnt want a woman that talks slutty. He wants someone that can cook and clean, and not piss about wasting his phone credit with stupid texts.
    oh whatever...it's all in good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    I know you're just trolling as per usual; I, however, would find this to be AWESOME and flattering. However, don't mind me as I don't intend to mind you much from this point on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    My long diistance boyfriend and I have had a strained connection lately so I decided to "spice it up" a little by sending him a sexy text this morning; I didn't send a photo but I told him that I had a hot dream about him and I couldn't go back to sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about putting his >>> in my mouth and needed to taste his ^^^^....

His response: "did someone take your phone"

needless to say; I am very discouraged and frustrated. I was trying to be fun and "intimate" with him- which is difficult to do long distance. We haven't sexted like this before- he has told me he "wants me" and that he would "push me against a wall and have his way with me" but that is the extent of our "sexting". I think he sees me as his loyal, "good girl" girlfriend but inside I am frustrated and need sex!

Did I cross the line? I am so disappointed with his response.
    He's gay. OK, joking aside, he's lucky to have a girl willing to do so.

[QUOTE=Love'sReject;836996]I know you're just trolling as per usual; I, however, would find this to be AWESOME and flattering. However, don't mind me as I don't intend to mind you much from this point on.[/QUOT

Oh noes. Im devasted. If you think a bird sending you a text talking about sucking you off is awesome, you should get out more. Plus, kiss ma baws.

In non-trolling news, again that guy is lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    In non-trolling news, again that guy is lucky.
    In trolling news, Loves Reject is probably a wee virgin thats never seen a pair of titties in his life, so therefore thinks this is exciting. Fag

I am not sleazy- we have a long distance relationship and conversation has been dull lately; I was just trying to "spice it up" and make it a little more exciting and sexy since we can't be intimate. It has been over a month and not sure when I will get to see him again. I am going crazy... He knows that I am a good girl- I haven't been with anyone but him in three years. I just worry that he may have lost respect for me or was turned off. I was hoping for a different response I guess. Haven't heard anything else from him all day.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, what did you expect him to say? You said this wasn't something you'd ever done before, so he was responding to the history you have. (This doesn't mean he wasn't flattered or aroused... he was just surprised.)

Maybe next time you should send him a script?

BTW - I don't see what's so wonderful about being aroused without an appropriate release in sight. To me, that is just frustrating. My filthy imagination works pretty well on its own.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

No big deal but I hope when you see him next you'll Fuuck his brains out!

So a guy would actually be turned off by a text like that?! I would be mortified if I were in the OP's position, and I too wouldn't understand his response. I would have expected a more enthusiastic one.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So a guy would actually be turned off by a text like that?! I would be mortified if I were in the OP's position, and I too wouldn't understand his response. I would have expected a more enthusiastic one.
    No, but Vashti's right - their history is different than that. It's not really odd that he'd react like that.

Also as she said, a sext like that with no actual release anywhere in sight WOULD be frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    No, but Vashti's right - their history is different than that. It's not really odd that he'd react like that.

Also as she said, a sext like that with no actual release anywhere in sight WOULD be frustrating.
    The release could be easily obtained via masturbation while thinking about the things she told him she would like to do to him (or anything else he likes anyway)...

When I'm away from my bf for a long time (a week or more), I enjoy sexting: it's a way to keep having some sort of intimacy with each other even though we can't be physically close.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast