+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why did she disappear?

Why did she disappear?

Ok, this may be long, but its driving me nuts because I don't have a clue. I need some advice.

I started college in August. Met a girl in the smoking area, and we hit it off..and once a week before our classes, we would have great conversations. Eventually a couple weeks ago, I realized we may have something, so I gave her my number.

For the next week, she'd text and call me several times a day. It was great. She even asked me to visit her at her work, which I thought was cute.

Last week, she came over my place, 2 nights in a row, to watch movies, until like 2am. There was a lot of cuddling, lots of kissing, and tons of talking(nothing sexual). We discussed our flaws and stuff and realized we're like perfect for each other. We both agreed that we were strangely comfortable with each other. She went on to tell me that she had a thing for me from day 1. Even after she left both days, she texted me, saying "I didn't want to leave!"...point I'm making is: this was a 100% mutual thing, but I suggested no rushing sex or a relationship and she agreed. we both didn't want to screw it up.

Fast forward 2 days later. Didn't hear from her all day. Eventually I text her and say "you get bored of me already? lol". no reply. so around 10pm I say "I hope everything is alright. its not like you to disappear. let me know if you're ok.". she finally replies around 11 and says "its not that. I was at a cookout all day. why would you say that?! you know I like you. I can't have someone who expects me to be tied to my phone"(keep in mind, she was the one who initiated EVERY phone call, and more than half the texts). I apologized for assuming, then she said she was going to bed and would talk to me soon.

2 days go by, still haven't heard from her.

I'm 27, she's 23..so we aren't immature kids just having fun. we truly had something, I thought.

is there ANY girl here, who may have some idea Wtf happened?? I'm really hurt over this.
    Last edited by just_shane; 24-10-12 at 03:08 PM.

You sounded a little too needy. It was only 2 days man. Many girls HATE this....even any hint of it.

Repeat after me: I will not contact this girl till she calls me !

Oh....and stop smoking
    Last edited by surfhb; 24-10-12 at 03:53 PM.

well technically it had been two months, but I get what you're saying completely, thanks for the advice. And yeah, I have no intentions on calling her. if she wants it, she can contact me.

I just think there's more of a reason for her disappearance.

She wanted you to **** her, that's why she didn't want to leave. Women don't want a super serious relationship right away, especially at 23. She definitely found someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by just_shane View Post
    well technically it had been two months, but I get what you're saying completely, thanks for the advice. And yeah, I have no intentions on calling her. if she wants it, she can contact me.

I just think there's more of a reason for her disappearance.
    No....I meant it was only 2 days ( or whatever short period ) without hearing from her and you're on the horn saying "where are you? Blah blah blah "

This spells douchebag for Alot of people....not that you are one. Make sense? There could be another reason but who cares.....he she wants you, she'll call
    Last edited by surfhb; 25-10-12 at 12:51 AM.