+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me?? (probably done 1000 times...)

Does she like me?? (probably done 1000 times...)

Hi all,
    Got a bit of a generic question here but here goes - i hope some of the girls here can give me a bit of an opinion on this:

I've been really good friends with this girl for just over a year now and we get along great. We were quite close for a long time then she started to see a guy for about a month maybe more and in this time I didn't see her at all or really talk to much - he has now gone overseas and I am seeing her again.

Ok, pretty stock standard so far...but, since this girl saw this guy and we had some time apart it really made me realise how much I like the girl. I am deadset crazy about her. So now this guy has gone overseas I am seeing her flatout...still just mates, but its different. I am noticing things that werent there before, the way she acts, talks and generally behaves towards me is different, its totally more responsive. She asks me more questions, notices what I wear, if I show her a cut on my hand she doesnt just look she grabs my hand. She doesnt sit at the other end of the couch, she sits in the middle so when i sit down im practically against her. I get more textys from her just for chats or to do something. She is more touchy feely. Just silly little things like that (Basically things I know I do when i like somebody i am noticing a bit from her)

Ok so maybe I am telling all the good points...who knows, but the thing that bugs me is the fact that she is just a really nice, genuine sort of girl, like doing the things i listed above i wouldn't put past her just as her normal way of life. The reason i do list them is because they werent there before....but then again, maybe a year of close friendship will do that to u

Girls (and maybe guys too..) tell me some things i can try/test to see if there is anything more there. What would u do different for a guy/girl u liked a bit more than a mate??

Well thanks for listening to my banter...I seem to be good at giving advice but cannot take my own - I dont want to cave my head in over this but i cant see staying friends with the girl if she doesnt feel anything thats all

You could always just be blunt and ask her if theres anything going on between you too?

I always found that its best to get it out in the open before it drives you insane.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Yeah I know....thats exactly the answer i didnt want to read.....hehe