+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Anyone know what the meaning of this text could be???

Anyone know what the meaning of this text could be???

Ok ...

I have been dating this girl for 3 months, everything seemed to be going great, up until 3 weeks ago ... She started to go MIA and would always cancel dates .... Last week I had to go to back east for my aunts funeral, when I got back, I texted her and told her that I wanted to see her .. This was on monday ... I suggested dinner wed night .. She texted me yesterday telling me that she can't make it ..... AGAIN!

I finally got the courage to text her this: After what I have been through the last few weeks with my family, I have done a lot of thinking. I really really like you, and would love to see this move forward, however, we don't seem to be communitcating anymore ... If you don't think this is going to move forward, now is the time to tell me, so I can leave you alone .....

HER RESPONSE:

Honestly, I'm extreemely confused, something happened that made me rethink everything. Are you going to be at work tomorrow? I would rather talk to you in person ....

Were supposed to go to lunch today ... I am just trying to get myself prepaired for this meeting .....
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

Hopefully, it's nothing to crazy that scared her off. Probably just an ex that has come back into her life or she met someone else that she likes too. You CAN turn this around! Do not come across as weak, sad, or too strong with your feelings. Try to seem as emotionless as possible. Hear what she has to say and if you still feel the same way about her tell her you like her and would like to continue to date. Leave it at that...short and simple. Do not praise her or give her tons of compliments. You need to come across as strong and not desperate. Good luck!

Yeah....she doesn't want to date you anymore....this is a definite. So with this FIRMLY in mind, just go and hear what she has to say and be done with it.

Next time if a girl goes MIA just move on.....now you're going to pay for her lunch sucker.

I have thought about that too ... But, then I wonder why she wouldn't just tell me that over the phone or text ....

A few of my friends think she is going to tell me she's prego
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCasta View Post
    I have thought about that too ... But, then I wonder why she wouldn't just tell me that over the phone or text ....

Because women don't think with the same logic as men

I'll leave the prego comment alone....you can start another thread for that

Better idea is tell her you can't make it and ask her what she wanted? Why not? She flaked on you so who cares?
    Last edited by surfhb; 25-10-12 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCasta View Post

oooooooooooooh this will be juicy, better keep us tuned in.

she's in doubt of going out with you a guess.. Something is bothering her.. How about asking about her past bf?