+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Damn... We move on...

Damn... We move on...

You know I got probably one of the worse feelings ever today but I know everything will work out so I figure if I show that I can be motivating during a hard time.

I have been with my girlfriend for the last year and 2 months. It has never been perfect but I really loved this girl and would have done anything for her. Basically for the past month we have been fighting more and more and I decided we should take a break since it was getting out of control. That was a little over a week ago. Since then she had been calling me and begging me to sleep over but saying that she knows the fighting was going to continue so we only saw each other for a short while for dinner.

She called me this morning (we were still talking everyday but I had only went to see her once in the past week) and she asked me if I wanted to hang out after work. She sounded super optimistic which is very different since she is very negative and she had me pumped up to spend the night! I can't tell you how excited I was for tonight.

After work I head to her work where I would pick up her key and wait for her at her place until she finished work. She asked me if I wanted to buy a pizza when I got there and all I wanted was a kiss haha. Somehow me not wanting pizza turned into a giant fight in the pizza shop and so I gave her her keys back and decided I would go home.

I got to the bus stop to wait for the bus and realised I was a block away from one of a mutual friend of my girlfriend so I thought I would call her and say hi since I was in the area. She didn't pick up I take the bus back home ; I get home.

I get a text that says "You need to foget about this girl". I was startled and right away wrote back "please not another guy".

She tells me that she can tell me everything since we are good friends but I wanted to hear it from my girlfriend first. So I call my girlfriend and say she is hiding something from me. She doesn't really tell me anything says she flirts with one guy with texts or whatever. So I am getting pissed I know she is not telling me something. Basically our mutual friend had to tell me that she had been sleeping with 3 other guys over the last 2 months.

I told my girlfriend to **** off and I will never talk to her again have deleted her from my life and she doesn't really know that I know everything but I guess now she does. Anyways I feel like shit and like this will be one of the worse sleeps of my life but I must not forget TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY!

I have never felt so used in my life but I feel like I would never let this girl get me down when I have amazing friends, family and forums haha!

Thanks for letting me vent

She has been calling and texting all day. She has finally told me the sad sad news about how she did **** someone else... She feels stupid blah blah...

Why am I still listening to her and why do I feel so attached to her still...

That's tough man. I'm sorry to hear that. You still feel attached because its pretty fresh right? But it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and can handle your feelings well. That's great. I wish you the best man, and that you move on quickly. :-)