+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My story and my desire for a girl i know.

ZeD is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

My story and my desire for a girl i know.

I've have been burning in with this for some time, and decided to consult other people with it now.

Let me paint you the picture:

I am a 17 year old student, at what equals to a college. I am pretty fit and consider myself good looking, good in school, friendly and confident.
    One thing i have always had a problem with tho is socializing. I love to talk with people, but i seem horrible at it, mainly because everyone around me talks of things, persons and events that i know nothing about.
    I will be honest; i do not attend parties, have never had a relationship and i have failed miserably when it comes to having a cellphone ready with the contacts i need and stuff like that.

a good 8 months ago, a girl moved over in my class, and I've grown a passion for her that is unlike any I've ever felt before. When i talk to her, she can talk about things that however bizare they are, consist both of clever observations and down on earth things that constantly reminds me of various things in life that i had seemingly forgotten. She shares a lot of my aspects, being geeky, confident and quiet, but she is also great at socializing with people around her.
    I feel like she is the perfect girl for me, and that i need to somehow show as much of me as she has shown me of her, but i don't really know how.

My question is therefore; how should i make myself visible to her? How to i get in with with her and the people around her? (who is mainly geeky guys and very ambitious girls as well - we are in an elite class xD) how, when and how fast should i start showing my feelings for her? And most importantly - how should i try to evolve an eventual friendship into a relationship?

Remember here that i am new to this kind of stuff, and too much info is better than too little

Quote Originally Posted by ZeD View Post
    I've have been burning in with this for some time, and decided to consult other people with it now.

Let me paint you the picture:

I am a 17 year old student, at what equals to a college. I am pretty fit and consider myself good looking, good in school, friendly and confident.
    One thing i have always had a problem with tho is socializing. I love to talk with people, but i seem horrible at it, mainly because everyone around me talks of things, persons and events that i know nothing about.
    I will be honest; i do not attend parties, have never had a relationship and i have failed miserably when it comes to having a cellphone ready with the contacts i need and stuff like that.

a good 8 months ago, a girl moved over in my class, and I've grown a passion for her that is unlike any I've ever felt before. When i talk to her, she can talk about things that however bizare they are, consist both of clever observations and down on earth things that constantly reminds me of various things in life that i had seemingly forgotten. She shares a lot of my aspects, being geeky, confident and quiet, but she is also great at socializing with people around her.
    I feel like she is the perfect girl for me, and that i need to somehow show as much of me as she has shown me of her, but i don't really know how.

My question is therefore; how should i make myself visible to her? How to i get in with with her and the people around her? (who is mainly geeky guys and very ambitious girls as well - we are in an elite class xD) how, when and how fast should i start showing my feelings for her? And most importantly - how should i try to evolve an eventual friendship into a relationship?

Remember here that i am new to this kind of stuff, and too much info is better than too little
    Just ask her for a date

Do you have conversations with her in this class or do you just overhear them with other people? Because if she is talking to you about all these things that you feel connect you two together so well, you could easily say something like "I feel the same way" or "I never though of it like that" and then try and talk about something you think will interest her.

say" i really enjoy hearing what you have to say, and share, would you like to get coffee sometime, or lunch....."

play it cool, don't go crazy with the drooling lol