+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend ALWAYS wants Oral Sex!

Boyfriend ALWAYS wants Oral Sex!

I am in great deal of wonder. My boyfriend of 6 months, ALWAYS wants oral sex. Everyday. Sometimes twice a day. I can't refuse him, because I don't want to make him feel like I don't want to please him, so I just do it. We barely ever have sex because I'm always pleasing him by giving oral sex. I love him dearly, and don't get me wrong, I *absolutely* love pleasing him. But, I don't ask for anything in return (never gotten anything beyond regular intercourse in return). In the beginning of our relationship I thought maybe since this sex thing is new it would fade away with all the oral. But it didn't, and hasn't. Everyday I dreed this, but he gets somewhat offensive when I do say something innocently about it. And afterward I feel dirty, just because I'm not the giving oral sex kinda girl. I know he loves me and doesn't mean anything by it, but I just don't understand. Will a guy or a girl inlighten me? Is this 'normal'? Please, help me out. All reponses are GREATLY appreicated.

Hey fair exchange. You should explain how you feel, that he should be eating you out as well. Fair exchange. If he really loved you he would love to please you instead of being so selfish & pleasing himself.

Tell him how you feel.

I know if I was with the woman I love I would be eating her out more than she is blowing me because I love to see the pleasure she gets out of it. Thats just me though.

jenna Guest
    I don't think its normal, no. Oh, I am sure many boys would LIKE oral sex twice a day. But they have the restraint not to constantly ask. What does he think, that you are a ready-made blow job machine? Can he honestly think you want to do that every day,twice a day because he asks for it?
    And you don't even want to do it all the time, what is the matter with you? Don't do it if you don't want to.Grow a spine and say, 'not right now.' If you are afraid he will break up with you if you refuse, then at least you'll know for sure what I already suspect: he's using you and doesn't care a whole hell of a lot what you want or feel.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'll be blunt..he doesn't care for you. he might say that he does, but what is his actions telling you?! c'mon now...look at the situation. he only demands oral sex from you, and you hardly even have sex. he doesn't eat you out so where the f*ck is your pleasure? he doesn't give you any. that is just being selfish. i hate to admit it, but he is only using you because he knows that he can. you said he gets offensive when you don't give him head, now how does that work? you are his gf because you choose to be, not because you pleasure him when he wants to be pleasured. sure you want to make him happy, but if making him happy is about losing respect, then you've got the situation all wrong. honestly, i wouldn't stay with a person like your bf because you're only wasting your time. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well, lets not get too agressive on the guy 1st.

many guys like to be blown, and perhaps they don't eat u out after they are blown since they ain't horny any more.

perhaps before u give him the deep throat session, ask him to eat you out. he might just do it
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips