+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do girls enjoy getting head?

Do girls enjoy getting head?

I know most guys would drop their pants to the idea of a blowjob in a heartbeat, are girls/women as eager to receive cunninglus (eat out)? Or do they prefer much more intimate settings and relationships before they are willing?

Quote Originally Posted by Judo
    I know most guys would drop their pants to the idea of a blowjob in a heartbeat, are girls/women as eager to receive cunninglus (eat out)? Or do they prefer much more intimate settings and relationships before they are willing?
    If you have to ask, you aint doing it right

Girls have a head?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Judo
    I can't tell if your question is about women's emotional attitudes toward relational versus casual sexual pleasure, or their physiological response to cunnilingus versus other forms of pleasuring.

Many women actually consider oral sex, either giving or receiving, as more intimate than intercourse. Although some couples, restrained by culture, tradition or religion, use oral sex as a premarital substitute for intercourse, it's a pretty good bet that a girl who wraps her thighs around your ears is mentally ready to envelope your erection inside her. (And, if your ears stay between her thighs until you've felt her contractions a couple of times, her body will also be eager to receive you. This is especially important if she's a virgin and wants to minimize the discomfort of defloration.)

I believe that most women claim to regularly climax when receiving oral sex, while a minority (somewhere around a quarter) say they regularly orgasm from penetrative intercourse. I've seen surveys where cunnilingus was listed as the most common source of women's first orgasm. (I had the awesome pleasure of doing that for my (now) wife!)

In conclusion I'd say that guys who are worried about size of their erections should forget about that problem and start learning to lick their eyebrows!

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Girls have a head?
    lol OV... I was thinking the same thing when I saw the title of this post.

I've asked my woman of this. OH YES!!! was her answer...lol. But for sure
    she wants penetration afterwards.

And she also told me....she totally gets off giving me head too. It does something for her, she actually has orgasms from it.

yes, yes we do like head. at least most woman do
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

how to get ahead by giving head. hahaha i'm so funny.

yea i'm cheap..got it from a movie. sh

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

uuuuh... yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    how to get ahead by giving head. hahaha i'm so funny.

yea i'm cheap..got it from a movie. sh
    LOL, what movie was that from!? I swear I've heard it before.

As far as on topic goes, I never heard a women complain honestly. Me myself, I love giving "and" receiving.
    Last edited by Innova; 02-05-05 at 06:04 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    LOL, what movie was that from!? I swear I've heard it before.

As far as on topic goes, I never heard a women complain honestly. Me myself, I love and giving "and" receiving.
    sex and the city. O.O

I love sucking a nice big hard ****... even just reading this post makes me wet.... ok too much information for you guys...

Actually maybe its not..you wanted to know if we women enjoy it... now you know we do!

Quote Originally Posted by ALovelyLady86
    I love sucking a nice big hard ****... even just reading this post makes me wet.... ok too much information for you guys...

Actually maybe its not..you wanted to know if we women enjoy it... now you know we do!
    I think the original question was more like, "Do women enjoy receiving oral stimulation from a guy?". You seem to be answering, "Do women like to give oral sex to guys?". Which is certainly a worthwhile question to ask - and answer - thanks for the insight!

Quote Originally Posted by daletom
    I think the original question was more like, "Do women enjoy receiving oral stimulation from a guy?". You seem to be answering, "Do women like to give oral sex to guys?". Which is certainly a worthwhile question to ask - and answer - thanks for the insight!
    yes...but the title of the thread was a little tricky. "Do girls enjoy giving head?" "do girls enjoy getting head?"...overlook one word thinking it's another. tricky tricky kids.

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort
    i think girls dig it ... i just hate when they take too long to go and my tongue gets really tired ...
    That's where the rest of your mouth comes into play - a little nuzzling and smooches, nibble with the lips, suck a mouthful of pussy in and work it around, etc. About the time the tongue gives out she's probably at a point where one of these tricks will put her over the edge. And I count myself very fortunate if she's one who likes her legs together at climax, so I can feel the contractions ripple through her thighs as they clamp around my ears. (Of course, don't do it with a figure skater - have you ever noticed the legs on those girls? Going down on one is just asking for massive cranial fractures!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast