+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He said he needs a break from me for a week?

He said he needs a break from me for a week?

So 3 days ago i had an argument with my bf, and then he said he need a break for me for a week to sort things out. Yesterday we met, he assure me he doesn't want any break up and hes not slowly breaking up with me, he just feel that he need to reassess his life and fix his life, because he said lately he's been disimprove his life. He said he still love me a lot and he can't bear losing me. My question is if he still love me and he doesnt want a break up why he needs a time off?

You are too much of a distraction and doesn't need your involvement because it leads to fighting.....I don't blame him for wanting some space, he wants to focus on what is important to him....his own life.

Next time keep you mouth shut and stand by your man.....support him.

Maybe you're overbearing. Men need space.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Next time keep you mouth shut and stand by your man.....support him.
    i hope you had more details about the nature of their argument before saying this.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

sadie_genie Guest
    "If he can't handle you when you are at your worse, he doesn't deserve you at your best". Arguments happen in relationships. He can't handle it and his interest in you is so low, he doesn't even want to bother with you. He wants a break? Give it to him and give it to him HARD. Don't contact him and start moving on. At least you can preserve your self-respect.

Sometimes what they need is just a little space. Give him that and see what happens.

He just needs some time for himself. It doesn't mean his feelings have changed for you.
    However, I think you should use that breakup to think about what you could improve in your relationship and question yourself...

Hook up with another guy during this week long break.

^lol.........
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 06-11-12 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    "If he can't handle you when you are at your worse, he doesn't deserve you at your best". Arguments happen in relationships. He can't handle it and his interest in you is so low, he doesn't even want to bother with you. He wants a break? Give it to him and give it to him HARD. Don't contact him and start moving on. At least you can preserve your self-respect.
    Holy Toledo!! I think your man just needs a little time off, don't freak the hell out on him, just give him time to get his head on straight. Like smackie9 said, you're a distraction (and thats not necessarily a bad thing). If he's having a hard time or on a path in his life that he's not so happy about (this is what I took from you saying "hes been disimprove his life") he's requesting space from you so that he can focus on other things and right now, with the fighting and whatnot, you're just adding stress and confusion.

He told you that he's not breaking up with you, why don't you trust that?

"If he can't handle you when you are at your worse, he doesn't deserve you at your best". That's just a quote ordinarily used by spoiled girls to act like whores and justify their whorish ways. Not a good quote choice at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    "If he can't handle you when you are at your worse, he doesn't deserve you at your best". That's just a quote ordinarily used by spoiled girls to act like whores and justify their whorish ways. Not a good quote choice at all.
    Or girls that look like St. Bernards without their makeup on.

Quote Originally Posted by ttylox View Post
    Or girls that look like St. Bernards without their makeup on.
    LOL, yes yes and yes.