Hello Everyone,
I am Santosh from India. 2 years ago i met one Filipino girl on Facebook. She is so pretty i have met. Feb 2011 to Dec. 2011 everything was fine. I met her when i was studying in the last year. I gave her my each and every details about me and my family. At first time i told her i am Indian guy from Middle Class family and I need time to go in Philippines. That time she was so good to me. She listened my every problem and asked me to save money for travelling. January 2012 She text me and asked me for a breakup. I was so shocked bcoz i didn't know anything why she want breakup with me, and honestly i am deeply involve in her. I begging her, I cry for her, I keep calling her but she didnt listen my any word. i keep trying to get her back until 8 months. After a many ups and down last week she said she love me and she want me. i was so happy and i thought now everything will be good, but it was just a dream. i said i will come to Philippines soon maybe this feb. bcoz i don't want lose you again. everything goes well but before 4 days she suddenly changed and asked me for a breakup. and i don't know why?. i asked for a reason then she told me i am not able for her. i am travel by bus in the India, i don't have car and many more. she compare me to her friends. how she's friends is rich and how many guys asked for a marriage. i get hurt, i beg her to don't leave me. whatever she want i will give her. whatever i have its true and i don't hide anything from her. few minutes ago i called her again then she said she don't want me anymore, she don't care if i cry, if i die. she don't care if i love her. now i don't understand what i do now? i get hurt very badly. i am 24 years old and she is older than me. i am still trying to get her back. every month she asked me to leave her. i am upset and sad. i am in long distance relationship but i love her deeply. i don't know what should i do? I said her i will marry to her. but she used many bad words to me. she insulting me a lot. She said i am stupid, boring and poor guy. i don't know i am stupid or what. please i need good advice guys
Please help.