+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cunningulus techniques?

Cunningulus techniques?

Been lurking on this board for a while now, and gotten some really useful info, thanks all

But now a question. My girlfriend of 6 months and I have been having sex for quite some time now, fortunately she has no problem having orgasms from intercourse, but only recently have I managed to go down on her. I'd tried in the past, slowly kissing my way all the way down, but as soon as I'd get to the get to lips shed pull me back up.

Long story short, the last time she didnt pull me up, and she while judging from the moans she definately seemed to enjoy it, I think she was a pretty long way from cumming when she finally pulled me up to put me inside her.

Has anyone got any tips on techniques? All I could really think of to do was circle the clit with the tip of my tounge, or flatten it and rub it againse her. Also tried putting a finger insider her while I was doing that and aiming for the g-spot.

Sounds to me like you're going the right way about it.Ask her what she wants you to do for her,then you know you're on the right track.Also,contact me and I'll send u a great link with some really good tips.X x x x x x x x
    I'm paranoid about the people I meet,why are they talking to me and why can't anyone see,I just wanna live...
    We're about as similar as two dissimilar things in a pod....

You're on the right track. And I agree...ask her what she likes, and how she likes it.

That area is super duper sensative. Be gentle...and soft. It will turn her
    on more. Try the combination of oral and fingers too. I drive my woman crazy by blowing gently on her clit...yes its that sensative when she is aroused.

Sounds to me like maybe she had a bad experience with this in the past. She doesn't seem all that comfortable with it. Maybe she is just nervous. My suggestion is, while your down there, moan and tell her how good she tastes. Don't go overboard but let her know how much you enjoy going down on her.

As for some techniques.... I took this off of another thread where I posted a while back. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    It really all depends on the type of woman but most women will enjoy some small variation of what I am about to say. If they don't then I am stumped.

Take your girl and kiss her gently. Work her up to it. Kiss for a long time. Not too long but until you feel her breathing harder. Make sure to use your hands the whole time. At this point, keep them above her neck. Probably one on the back of her neck and the other in her hair. After you really get her worked up, lay her down and move over her, still kissing her gently. Slide your hands down the sides of her body. Don't just go for the obvious spots. Slide your hands over her arms and touch her hands and fingers. Slide back up and move down the sides of her body again. Run your fingers over her stomach gently and then down over the tops of her thighs. Slowly bring them back up now and gently caress her breasts through her shirt. Kiss down to her neck now and keep it gentle. Give her light kisses and licks over her neck slowly while you caress her breasts. After you think she is ready to go a step further, slide your hands down to the hem of her shirt and slip them under. Touch over her bare stomach and see how she reacts. If she seems to like it, then slide them up and feel over her breasts again. If she isn't wearing a bra at the time, just go right to teasing her nipples gently with your fingers. Trace around them softly and them give them a light pinch. Nothing that will make her jump though. After a little bit of this, slide your hands out and start to take off her clothes. Take off her shirt and move your kissing to her collar bone. Lightly nip on it with your teeth before sliding down between her breasts. Kiss under them and over them first. When your mouth is on one, use your fingers to mimic the motions of your mouth on the other. Eventually start to kiss her nipple and lick it gently. At this point, you need to gague what she is into. If she seems like she would lick a little rougher play, then go for it. After paying attention to her breasts for a while (and also making sure not to let your hands go idle!), make you way down to her belly. Kiss every inch of her. Lick around her naval and tease her while you open up her pants. Take off her pants only. Leave her panties on. Kiss down to the waist band of them and then veer off one way or another and kiss down over the top of her thigh. Make your way to her inner thigh and kiss her gently. Use your hands to move her legs where you want them if she doesn't do it for you. Never touch her between the legs yet. You want to build up the antisipation. Kiss all the way down to her ankle and then make your way back up. Do this to both legs. Make sure you take your time because the longer it takes you to do this, the more anxious she will be to have you touch her in more desired areas. Finally, once you've teased her enough, touch over her lips through her panties. Rub very gently and then kiss there lightly. While you do that, start to remove her panties. Once they are off. Spread her legs and kiss along her inner thighs again but stay close to the top. Don't get carried away and forget the goal. Make your way upwards until you reach her lips again. Kiss and lick over them slowly. Once you have her going crazy under you, use one hand to part her lips gently. Start by licking up and down the entire area. Taste her and maybe, if you think she's into it, make a couple of noises to let her know how good you think she tastes (a lot of women are self conscious about themselves in that regard, so let her know if you like it!). Press your tongue into her opening a bit but don't do this more then a couple of times. It's not where she is going to get the most pleasure. Move up and start to gently lick over het clit with small laps. Don't apply much pressure to it just yet because it will be sensitive to start. One you work her up to it, apply more pressure with your laps and then press your face down into her. wrap your lips around the clit and around a bit of the surrounding area and suck gently. Use your tongue while you do this. At this point, you will again need to figure out what your girl likes. Some women need harder stimulation where other women only need light touching to get off. You need to find this out either ahead of time or while your down there. Start off gentle and if she is bucking up against your face, you know to do it harder. She'll let you know if it's too much with her noises. Listen to her while you are doing this. After you figure all of this out, don't move away from her clit. This is the difference between men and women. You can abandon the penis mid blowjob or handjob to do something elsewhere and then go back and the guy will still be able to cum. With girls, they need constant stimulation. The biggest mistake men make is to go down and start licking the hole again. Forget that, just keep your tongue on her clit. This is where your free hand comes into play. Slide two fingers into her, palm up and curl your fingers in a "come hither" motion. When you feel your fingers rubbing on a textured area, you know you've found her g-spot. Either that or she'll be moaning a lot more. Either way, you'll know. Rub that spot while you suck on her clit. She'll come in no time. Hope that helped some of you guys out there who didn't know how to properly go down on a woman. Enjoy.

Thanks! I'll definately be trying some (if not all) of this stuff next time.

K this will be printed and posted on my wall next to my bend.

hmmm sounds good
    I'll make sure my future boyfriend will read this

maybe heres the reason why she's pulling you up

women generally don't like a man who goes straight for it and trys automatically licking the clit. my suggestion is to kiss around the pussy particularly the vulva (spot between vagina opening and clit) kiss and lick around there and the spot where the legs meet the pussy. thats another sensitive area. another really pleasurable area is the spot between the vagina and the anus, it has a large amount of nerve endings. also kiss the lips and kiss around her clit and build anticipation. then go back up and suck on her nipples and as soon as you know it she'll be begging you to go back down and make her cum. the more anticipation she has the more intense the orgasm will be. also when you lick the clit ask her how she likes it licked. sometimes women find direct stimulation too intense some like a much softer touch some firmer. make sure you ask, communication is key. another old time favorite is writing letters on her vulva using your tongue. usually the most favorite letters are N and Z but find out which ones she prefers.

also when massaging her g-spot. the location is an inch in and up. it should be about the size of a grape. do not touch this spot gently, it requires more of a firm massage. also for all you gals reading this if your man is massaging the correct way you should feel the desire to pee for a couple seconds. realize that this urge is a misleading feeling because your g-spot slightly pushes against your bladder while he massages. this is the reason 25% of women do not climax from their g-spot becasue they stop the sensation for fear of wetting on there partners. the feeling is misleading. to forestall this fear try peeing beforehand.

also for guys while many men can cum without much effort women require massive amounts of foreplay. you must let her know that your enjoying it by telling her you love her and she tastes well and she's beautiful etc. the more enthusiastic the better. women tend to become easily distracted with fears such as: (I think he hates this it probably tastes bad, i dont want to squirt on his face, that buldge on my tummy makes me look fat, i have cellulite patches on my inner thighs, i dont think he's enjoying this) REASSURE THEM

also also blended orgasms, climaxing of the g-spot and clitorius together produce the best feeling. to intensify them 1. COMMUNICATE 2. MAKE HER ANTICIPATE 3. another way to even intensify it more is to insert two fingers into her anus. the anus is a big recepter of nerve endings and is near the g-spot. this can give her a feeling of fullness and increase the pleasure from the orgasm but i recommend talking to her before doing it.

oh yeah also i forgot to mention to

1. make sure you have a lot of saliva in your mouth and make sure your fingers are lubricated. a dry tongue or finger and completely ruin the feeling

2. make sure she's soaked before licking her clit.

3. try licking on the underside of her clit it is most sensitive there, also make sure your tongue isnt in the same place for too long

4. try taking the clit in your mouth and gently sucking, you can pull back the hood to reveal more of the clit and while its in your mouth softly lick the underside

5. after feeling is very important, after she cums dont just stop there keep kissing her in sensitive places (wrist, belly, thighs, ask her) let her know you love her and reassure her how much you liked it and asked what she particularly liked. there is no great technique for sex just tons of communication

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Informative thread!

Good

I've learn a lot!
    I would like to make her happy for ever.