+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship hangs by a thread! Finding it hard to severe it fully though!

Relationship hangs by a thread! Finding it hard to severe it fully though!

Hi - My second post and was grateful for responses before. As it stands for me, I am struggling to let go of a cheating girlfriend. Basically she cheated once and I suspected her of still seeing someone else behind myu back. Short of it though, I gradually let her bk into my life but as much as I have wanted to believe her about the other man, I just have too much doubt about it! It's so obvious they are more than just friends. Anyway, I know I can never trust her fully again even though she used to say she despised cheaters and whatnot! Even though she is one!

My problem lies in letting go! I know I am better and indeed have been out recently and caught the attention of a couple of girls. One in particular who has two kids even invited me back to hers after a second meeting of her in a bar. Slept in her bed but nowt happened. I am not the cheat as my gf and I were not actually together when this happened. Its only recently I guess u could say we were "working things through". But last night I just had another text row with her! And I wrote that one day I will be happy and I will not stand in way of her and the other man. And I sent her athe portfolio photo he has up on facebok of them both with his arms around her (obviously more than just mates)

But I have been with her for seven years so any tips on how to let go sotospeak! Tis hard! Now my sister has just got engaged and its really hitting home how much time I am wasting.

The woman I met has two kids but man Id be grateful just to meet a woman who is nice and faithful. And pretty of course! One more thing on that if I may - she told my friend in the pub at weekend that she does like me and so text her that night and she let me know she was home safe! Then I text the next day but since yday now no reply! I was texting her a bit and we was gonna go out before but that did die a death. I more or less said we should go for a coffee in my latest text but she has not replied. DO you think I should text again or perhaps write a message to her on facebook!? I dont wanna appear pushy and clingy!

As always, will love all replies and I thank u in advance for your brutal honesty!!

BT

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seems like you are moving kind of fast to me.... whether you are technically together or not, you still refer to one woman as your "girlfriend" while chasing after another.

Also, be careful about dating women with children, particularly if she is willing to have you hanging around when they are there. Children become attached rather easily, and therefore shouldn't really be introduced to casual dates.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You really need to be emotionally moved on before attempting to start something new. All you are doing atm is replacing her with someone else and that isn't fair.