+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't really know what to do.. please I need some advice...

I don't really know what to do.. please I need some advice...

Hi, everyone my name is Lucas. I'm twenty two years, and I'm from Portugal.
    This is my first time in this tip of forum. But I don't really know what to do with my relationship.
    I'm sorry this post can be a little long. So thank you for everyone who decides to read it.
    I broke up with my ex on September of the last year, and I start my currently relationship on February of this year. We have now 8 months.
    We started our relationship very fast, we almost don't had that dating time, but as she asked me to be my girlfriend so fast and I liked her I give her a chance.
    But then the problems start to appear... She was always talking about his exes, she talked with them, and she like obligated me to see their facebook and stuff that she keeped. On that time I also talked to my ex, but only has friends as she already was dating someone else. Later I give up talking to her for self consciousness. Their exes where always present in our lives. She keeped facebook pictures from them and everything. And my friends started to worry about my relationship, when I told them my problem.
    Things got worse when she started so see one of her ex every time she had the opportunity. One of them she lied and hide it from me. She changed my name with her ex name... And a lot of things. So we broke up before summer vacations.
    We still talked during summer and seeing each other, and the I give her a second chance.
    Everything was supposed to be right now, but it still isn't. Another ex a little time ago offered her a mobile phone. And she lied about that too saying that was just a friend. I forgiven again but didn't forget. And now she's currently talking a lot with an old crush and that person knows it. She hides her conversations with him, he is always hugging my girlfriend in front of me with no respect for me, and one day she decided to take him to the cinema with me and my brother. She talked with him, and ignored us the whole movie...
    I don't know what to do. And I don't think I should trust her. When we talked about this she said I'm being jealous with no reason and just stupid. Is she right? I don't know what to... And this situation is driving me nuts as I feel insecure around her...
    Should I broke up with her and end everything? I like her... but after all that happened I don't know my feelings any more....

Dump her ass silly. They cheat, lie, and can't be trusted....why be with someone that disrespects you and the relationship. I can't offer advice on how to change them.....what you see is what you get...now get out of this relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Dump her ass silly. They cheat, lie, and can't be trusted....why be with someone that disrespects you and the relationship. I can't offer advice on how to change them.....what you see is what you get...now get out of this relationship.
    Yeah you are right, I always forgiven her. The thing is I really like her. But maybe its for the best of both of us. Thank you for your opinion

ohhhhhh yeahhh. thank you!