+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I go after a girl who is also seeing somebody else?

Should I go after a girl who is also seeing somebody else?

Hi, I am normally a bit timid when it comes to girls, but I met this girl that I really liked. We flirted a lot for about 2 months.

Then I realized that I was wasting time and so I made a move on her, and it worked! At first she was a bit hesitant but once we started, things got crazy. We went back to my place, and things got steamy. Then she tells me that she has started to see somebody else, they are not in a relationship, and that she does not love him. She told me that she just wanted to make things clear to me before anything else.

At this moment I am completely WTFed, and don't know what to make of the situation. I really like this girl but I am not sure if she is looking for a relationship or just a casual fling. Should I just go with the flow or end things now as I am looking for a relationship?

I think if you really like her you should tell her how you feel, that you like her and hope it might develop into relationship but that you are not interested in sharing her with someone else. Tell her that she can contact you if/when she decides that she is ready to be exclusive. It will only lead to heartache if you continue seeing her knowing she is also seeing other men and hoping for it to change.

Quote Originally Posted by karasus View Post
    Hi, I am normally a bit timid when it comes to girls, but I met this girl that I really liked. We flirted a lot for about 2 months.

Then I realized that I was wasting time and so I made a move on her, and it worked! At first she was a bit hesitant but once we started, things got crazy. We went back to my place, and things got steamy. Then she tells me that she has started to see somebody else, they are not in a relationship, and that she does not love him. She told me that she just wanted to make things clear to me before anything else.

At this moment I am completely WTFed, and don't know what to make of the situation. I really like this girl but I am not sure if she is looking for a relationship or just a casual fling. Should I just go with the flow or end things now as I am looking for a

relationship?

She is a slut you idiot. She's playing you and this other dude....this ain't no relationship get it?

No nononono. Dont be doing shit like telling her how you feel. Shes obviously a bit slutty, so just say nothing and enjoy the ride. If you play your cards right, you might get a bit of ass action from this wench. Good luck soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She is a slut you idiot. She's playing you and this other dude....this ain't no relationship get it?
    Damn you to hell, youre too fast.

Slick like Canada goose poop.

I think you shouldn't care about what she wants, but about what you want. What do you want with her?
    She's clearly into you so you can drive things wherever you want if you know how to act. I can develop on that if you want.

She has told you in essence that she is playing the field, even beyond just casual dating. Applaud her honesty and take her at her word ... she does not intend to commit to you in the very near future.

I personally require serial monogamy (one partner at a time). If I wanted that much risk of heartache, I'd go on "The Bachelorette."

Unless you are also mainly interestsed in a fling, I don't think that it's worth the drama. Pass on this one for anything more than a booty call!

Carl.

I say stay away. The reason why is that you obviously know her, like her, and want more than a fling with her. She will only hurt you when you realize someone is getting your sloppy seconds, or vice versa, you are getting their sloppy seconds.

Once you are burned like that you will be nothing but a jerk the next poor girl you try to date.

There are plenty of girls that appreciate a mutually exclusive relationship. Find one of those girls.