+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend said I'm worthless like a piece of trash

Boyfriend said I'm worthless like a piece of trash

All day I kept asking him to wash my truck like he had said and he never did. He then asked me to help him clean his room but I was doing my homework at the time and told him to wait. He got frustrated because I would never help him and called me a bitch. I got mad and told him I wasn't going to help him anymore. He started to clean his room himself and then said that I'm worthless like a piece of trash. He made me cry and I told him that was going to be the last time he ever treated me like that. When I told him I was leaving he apologized and I told him to leave me alone and how dare him call me a bitch and said what he said. He said I was been a lazy bitch at the time. This isn't the first time that I leave his house mad or crying because of something mean he has said to me, in fact this has happened so many times before. I always hate myself for always going back to him and forgiving him. I don't know if I should give him another chance or not. I really love him so much but he shouldn't be treating me like that. Should I give him a chance? I don't know what he would have to do to prove he won't be like that anymore.

I can't really tell whether or not you're trash based on this post alone.

Could you tell me what kind of truck it is you drive, specifically? Year, make, model, color. Also, do you use it for any heavy lifting, or do you just guzzle gas for fun like a redneck piece of Texas cunt-shit?

**** no you shouldn't but as per usual when giving advice to women, it'll go unheeded even though it is clearly the solution.

Bitch, that shite dont even rhyme.

Too slow again, **** sake.

This here bitch wont be back after this welcome, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Too slow again, **** sake.
    You were just born that way.

If a man doesn't respect you, you don't have to respect him or be sorry for him. Don't give him another chance. I've been there. And sincerely that's not worth it.
    Because the person that does crap once, will do it more and more in the future. And if he truly liked you, he would never treat you like crap...
    I say leave the bastard and get a man...

Quote Originally Posted by prettygal View Post
    All day I kept asking him to wash my truck like he had said and he never did. He then asked me to help him clean his room but I was doing my homework at the time and told him to wait. He got frustrated because I would never help him and called me a bitch. I got mad and told him I wasn't going to help him anymore. He started to clean his room himself and then said that I'm worthless like a piece of trash. He made me cry and I told him that was going to be the last time he ever treated me like that. When I told him I was leaving he apologized and I told him to leave me alone and how dare him call me a bitch and said what he said. He said I was been a lazy bitch at the time. This isn't the first time that I leave his house mad or crying because of something mean he has said to me, in fact this has happened so many times before. I always hate myself for always going back to him and forgiving him. I don't know if I should give him another chance or not. I really love him so much but he shouldn't be treating me like that. Should I give him a chance? I don't know what he would have to do to prove he won't be like that anymore.
    Uhhhh you just answered you own question. You have done this repeatedly and it keeps happening. Time to ship out sista and leave him behind.

Next time if you want your truck washed do it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteLucas View Post
    If a man doesn't respect you, you don't have to respect him or be sorry for him. Don't give him another chance. I've been there. And sincerely that's not worth it.
    Because the person that does crap once, will do it more and more in the future. And if he truly liked you, he would never treat you like crap...
    I say leave the bastard and get a man...
    BTW his actions are justifiable to a degree. If I had a high maintenance GF like that I would snap too with all her nagging.

Leave that guy. As said earlier, he treated you like shit once, he will probably do it again and again and again...
    Whenever you go back to him, you sort of show him that it's ok to give you crap.
    Be strong.

To be fair you probably need to be less fail at life.

He said I was been a lazy bitch at the time. This isn't the first time that I leave his house mad or crying because of something mean he has said to me, in fact this has happened so many times before. I always hate myself for always going back to him and forgiving him. I don't know if I should give him another chance or not. I really love him so much but he shouldn't be treating me like that. Should I give him a chance? I don't know what he would have to do to prove he won't be like that anymore.
    Rule of thumb after reading your message and reading what the other responses were that came along with it is to make up your mind ans ask yourself is this what you want for your future. If he's not considering how you feel or noticing how hurt you get from his actions towards you, then you have to know he does not care as much as you do. Men mature a lot later in life than women and he seems to be very insensitive to you and how you feel especially over something so minor in doing you a heart felt favor. You have to start loving you more and build up that inner strength to know hes not the only man on earth.. but only you can be strong enough to move on a place your feelings aside as woman we are more emotional and we care more by always giving chances. So, my advise is to let go and find you. Stop hating yourself and start loving YOU. Because the real you deserves and I hope would want BETTER. Good luck.

Why should he wash your truck if you won't clean his room? Why should you clean his room if he won't wash your truck? Why are you two even a couple?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast