+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex's Partying = Mass Soul Orgasm? Am I missing something?

Ex's Partying = Mass Soul Orgasm? Am I missing something?

A little history: I divorced my wife because she wanted to spend a year living on her own in a different town as a "single girl". She claimed she was going to remain faithful to me despite going out with other guys, having them to her apartment and going to their apartments etc.

My ex and I are going to be spending the next six months living together in a foreign country. We aren't really reconciling, but just "having fun". Well, that's what I tell myself. I'm not really sure what it is. I know she definitely doesn't want to reconcile.

Yesterday, I mentioned some cool experiences I've been having over the past few weeks. Nothing crazy, just that I've met a lot of interesting people through a new job.

Today I got an email from her saying "Othewise, I've been partying 3 nights in a row with one being from 9 pm to 5am - mass soul orgasm the whole time and after."

I haven't done much partying, I must admit. I can imagine someone saying "I had the best time", or "It was SO fun!". To me it sounds like she's went off the deep end. Or maybe it is simply her way of saying "My life is just so much better without you!"

Anyone have any thoughts? Maybe I just have missed out on life by not going to any "mass soul orgasm" stimulating parties?
    Last edited by Ambient; 29-10-12 at 09:39 AM.

WTF? The whole situation is screwed up. That's my thoughts.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

She's a loony. But then so are you too for considering spending 6 months her in a foreign country.

Get this psychonautical bitch out of your life, unless you want to damage your mental health and self esteem.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

You really can do without her, you sound like you've grown up and she hasn't. You can do better for yourself and be happy