+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies I need advice about my boyfriend

Ladies I need advice about my boyfriend

Hey guys I need some outside advice I have nobody to talk to about this!

I'm a 28 year old, good looking woman, I met my boyfriend online 2 months ago, he's 33 6'9 (tall) and good looking, he told me he was an illegal immigrant, he had no car, no job, no money, and he was sleeping on his friends couch. He was about to turn himself in to immigration and go back to turkey b/c the only way he could get citizenship was to marry and he just couldnt find the right girl (he wouldn't just settle). I didn't judge him for any of these things, I had just moved to the area and I didn't know anyone at all I was very alone so I felt that having the company around would be nice, and hes tall and attractive so why not?

We started dating and immediately I let him stay with me and we've been together ever since (2 months), we both claim to be in love with one another. But I find myself constantly fighting with him about things that bother me.

For example, I have a very high sex drive, sometime he goes 3-5 days without wanting to have sex. I would like sex every day or every other day at least, he says I am obsessed with sex and need to put my mind on other things other then sex and leave him alone and when he's ready to have sex he will. secondly, he never makes the first move, not even if he has an erection, he just sits there and waits for me to touch him, thirdly, theres no foreplay other then me giving him head, he says he DOESN'T eat girls out, he doesn't like to do it. Well that's my favorite thing on the planet! This makes me very upset, so I fight with him, sometimes he tries to do it but I can tell he doesn't want to so it feel forced and doesn't turn me on at all. He says I should just respect that he doesn't like to do that and stop trying to force him. ok but what about what I want? ALSO, he doesn't like to kiss! we just peck all the time, he says its just not something hes really big on, well me I love to kiss I feel like I'm missing out!

another thing, his personal hygeine... sometimes he goes all day and night without changing his clothes or showering or brushing his teeth! This drives me crazy because I am a germaphobe I like men that look and smell fresh. I am constantly asking him from the moment we wake up to please take a shower and brush his teeth, and sometimes he still won't. I feel like I am living with a teenager!

another thing, I just lost 70 pounds I was really fat, now I am curvy not fat not skinny, I still have another 40 pounds to lose till I get to goal, but when we met he didn't know I used to be fat or that I wanted to lose more weight so he met me the way I was. well now that I told him he's constantly commenting on what i eat, and that I need to go excresize and he wants to see me fit and blah blah, 2 of his exes are models and rail thin, this makes me feel like ****.

another thing:
    He has a very sexual past and it bothers me, he says he used to be a huge player but now he wants to settle down with just one girl, he has been with over 100 women and loves threesomes, anal, swinging, etc.... he asked me if im into girls and he'd love to see me with one, this makes me very uncomfortable and now I wonder if I'm enough for him. I am a very jealous person and this has made me even more so!

also,
    Music is a huge passion for me ever since I was a child, and he hates all the types of music that I love, so I never listen to my music anymore because we're always together and he complains. I feel like part of me is missing and music is also a huge way that I connect with people it evokes a mood, a bond and emotion and when in love I feel music is an important thing to connect to.. .am I wrong?

we are comfortable with each other, we do have moments of happiness, we kid around a lot, when we do fight we make up really easily with no grudges, we are supposedly in love, we do care about each other, we are both good people........... but all of these things feel wrong to me and I feel like there might be someone out there that matches me better and is more compatible with me that I would be happier with... here is the kicker:

If I break up with him he has nowhere to go but to turn himself in to turkey where he would have to immediately inlist in the army and turkey is at war right now things are really bad over there and I would never see him again. So I feel horrible about this and talk myself into working things out... but I don't know if I'm making a mistake or not... what do you guys think? I have self esteem issues from when I was really big and this is my first relationship since I lost weight, no man ever wanted me before and I'm afraid if I let him go I will be stuck alone again!

Honey, being alone and content is so much nicer than having company that drives you nuts or grosses you out.
    He's using you and you are letting him. If he wanted you, rather than an easy way to stay in the country, he would at the very least brush his teeth!
    What happens to him after you kick him out is not your responsibility. If he wants to turn himself into immigration, so be it. It's not your problem.
    If you were in love with this guy you wouldn't say we're supposedly in love.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Oh but he's good looking and 6'9" tall so you should accept all the shitty things about him just because of that. O.o

WTF?

He is using you...he sounds like an ass. What country is he from?

U r a low self esteem slut.people spent years to find out those storys.and he just tell u right away but you still wants to be with him.he needs a pasport he dont need u!but if u r going tobe the idiot to get it done so be it.you dontknow this dude but u let him stay with u and sexvhim. Do uknow if he is a hiv patiant.or a criminel that is on the runfrom his country cause they rh looking for. Him. No u r to desperate for a men. For the ssame money he could have been a killer and kill u in your own home.people imigrates for many bad or good reasons..he isa adult so let his problembe his.main your own low self esteem.cause u wantt him. But he dont even like u..u r good for the rove and bed.

If you are good looking then you must reak of desparation so much you have normal stable guys running in the other direction. Stop being so dink whipped, and grab some self worth. Don't date such a low life, and maybe try looking in other places like dating sites like normal people do.

Taking guys in like that are like stray dogs...they eat all your food, are good for nothing, they shit all over the place and leave it for you to clean up.