+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What should I do about this? (Broken heart as well)

What should I do about this? (Broken heart as well)

So there's this girl. Long distance. We never really met, but were best friends, and talked all the time. We got closer, admitted to each other that we liked each other in a greater way. Then admitted we loved each other. She then found a new guy, after I had done nothing wrong, and dated him saying that it was because he was closer. I was upset then. She dumped him, saying because she loved me, and the cycle between us restarted. We got closer this time. She had also planned to visit her ex, (a different one, who she admittedly still loved) who lived across the country. She told me that she did not plan on getting back together with him right away, and that she did see a future with me. She also told me not to text her for the two weeks she was with him, but that she'd try to email me every night. She messaged me twice during those two weeks, the last one telling me she was back with him. Oh, and before she left,we had phone sex (not my idea btw, but I did enjoy it). That was my first intimate experience I've ever had. She said, and I quote, "I love you with all my heart." So now again to two weeks later, she wants to just be friends, so she can be with her ex. I wouldn't mind, accept for the fact that we were so close, I did nothing wrong, and her ex had cheated on her in the past, insulted and abused her, reinforced her anorexia, and had threatened to break up with her because she wouldn't have sex, and demanded her passwords so that he knew she wasn't cheating. They were together for 4 years though, and she does love him, and has told me that she loved us both. Now it's just him though apparently. Am I being selfish? I've never been in love before her. Never kissed a girl. Never thought there was someone for me, I did when I met her though. How could I make her love me again? Realize what she lost...

I tried to give this a chance, but I only got like 5 sentences in. Online relationships are stupid. If you don't already know the person, and can't readily meet the person, it's just stupid. Get out, find someone where you live, instead of playing online fantasy land.

She already made up her mind. You can't do anything. Time to move on.

Date locally.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I've tried finding people where I live. I can't do it. I never get anywhere. That's why she meant so much to me. She's the only one who's ever loved me. The only one I've ever loved. We talked everyday for almost a year. I can't forget or get over her. She means way too much to me. I still love her. Everything reminds me of her, and I just start crying because I miss those things so much, and know I'll never have them again. She is one of a kind, and I'm not ready to give up. I want to know how to get her back.

I want to change her mind. I want her to know what she would be missing. I want her...

You're a ****ing idiot. You don't know her at all. All you know is what she tells you, and all she tells you is what she wants you to know.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You're a ****ing idiot. You don't know her at all. All you know is what she tells you, and all she tells you is what she wants you to know.
    She's not a liar. What we had was real. We still talk. She feels awful, but she loves us both. She could've easily never told me about him if that were the case. We were honest. We were in love.

LDR's are 10% reality and 90% fantasy. You forget that these type of relationship fail because of the distance. If you can't up root and live in her city, then it's a big fat fail. No worries in time you will realize what a f uckin wast of time it was.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    LDR's are 10% reality and 90% fantasy. You forget that these type of relationship fail because of the distance. If you can't up root and live in her city, then it's a big fat fail. No worries in time you will realize what a f uckin wast of time it was.
    I don't think I could find someone like her again though. I miss her so much. Her calling me sweetie, telling me how much she loved me, getting into "arguments" of who loved eachother more. Sending/recieving pictures. I don't think I'll get over her. She was the world to me. She was the person who got me out of my depression. We were planning to meet eachother, and visit every other weekend. We're not deadly far far away. MD and Boston. Same coast at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Bencarr95 View Post
    She's not a liar. What we had was real. We still talk. She feels awful, but she loves us both. She could've easily never told me about him if that were the case. We were honest. We were in love.
    Where did I say she was a liar? All I implied was that she only tells you good things about herself. Since you're not around to see how she actually behaves, you have an inaccurate perception of who she really is, and the same goes for her perception of you.

In actuality, she is a complete ****ing liar though. She said she loves you with all her heart, yet she is ****ing another guy. Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Where did I say she was a liar? All I implied was that she only tells you good things about herself. Since you're not around to see how she actually behaves, you have an inaccurate perception of who she really is, and the same goes for her perception of you.

In actuality, she is a complete ****ing liar though. She said she loves you with all her heart, yet she is ****ing another guy. Get a grip.
    She tells me bad things too. That's what draws us together. She has a drug problem, anorexia, bipolar disorder, is stubborn and moody, but I still love her. She just doesn't know what she got herself into. What we had was real, except she was never over her ex. She couldn't help but take him back because of their history. If he wasn't there, she be with me. What if something happens between them? I'd like to be there...

I think you have to kill her and yourself, so you two can be together.

You have no self esteem (wow), you deserve to be f ucked up.
    Last edited by smackie9; 31-10-12 at 02:39 AM.

There are 3.5 billion female humans on planet Earth right now. Some of them are single and live in your area. Stop sabotaging your own happiness and start dating locally. It might be harder at first than talking to your manic pixie online dream girl, but will be more rewarding in the long run.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast